✨Chapter 14✨

Jungkook's POV

Her breathe touched my lips as I noticed her moving forward. My eyes diverted to her pink lips which were now closer to mine. I closed my eyes as I felt her breath come closer and closer every second.

My breath hitched and within seconds I felt her lips on mine.

I felt a gush of adrenaline within me as I eventually melted into the kiss while moving our lips in sync.

I felt it.

The kiss felt different. Never did I expect to feel this way. Even Mia couldn't make me feel the way Y/N did.
"I love you" Y/N breathed before falling asleep on my lap.

And then it hit me... She's drunk. She probably didn't mean any of it.

I sighed heavily and carried her to my car. She looked so peaceful while sleeping.

End of Jungkook's POV

Jungkook stared at your sleeping figure, more like admiring your figure. Unknowingly, a smile crept on his lips.

Reaching home, Jungkook placed you on your bed and was about to walk away when he felt a grip around his wrist. "P-please stay" You mumbled in your sleep.

Jungkook flashed a soft smile and sat beside your petite figure.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry I can't give you any happiness. I'm sorry for everything. I don't deserve you. I-i have always craved for love and affection but I guess it's not meant for me." He chuckled sadly.

A tear escaped his eyes. The sadness in his eyes clearly projected how love-deprived the young man was.

His past changed him into a complete different person but can his present change his future?

He softly stroked your hair while staring at your beautiful features. He smiled.

"I'm sorry" He whispered into your ears before walking away into his room.

Next Morning

You woke up with a deadly headache. You felt exhausted. You didn't remember a single thing from the last night except that you got drunk.

You didn't even know how you arrived home.

You walked downstairs and saw that the dining table was neatly arranged with delicious cooked meals placed on the plate.
"Good morning" A raspy voice brought you out of your zoned out state. It was Jungkook. He was standing there smiling at you. This was the first time you saw him smile ever since you married him.

Your eyes widened in shock.
'Jungkook made all of these?' You went up to him and placed your palm on his forehead. "What are you doing?"
"Just checking whether you have fever or something" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and let out a scoff "why would I have fever?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Omg? Are you really Jungkook? I mean THE Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook just shot you death glare.

"Okay I guess you're Jungkook. But why are you acting so sweet suddenly?" Jungkook just stood there silently. Not to mention he himself didn't have any answer to that question.

"Are you okay now?" He asked suddenly.
"If you're talking about the hangover then it's much better now. I'm just having a headache" You answered. Jungkook nodded in response and sat down on his chair.

"Umm.. Jungkook can I ask you something?" "What?" You gulped the lump which formed inside your throat before speaking again.
"Did I do something yesterday?" You asked nervously. You saw Jungkook's expression suddenly change. He practically choked on his food as soon as you asked him the question.

"N-no what t-thing are you t-talking about?" He stuttered. He didn't know what to reply. He didn't want to bring up the kissing scene from last night.

"Jungkook are you okay?" You asked worriedly looking at his tensed body. He cleared his throat and started speaking again
"y-yeah I'm absolutely fine and don't worry y-you didn't do a-anything yesterday". He said and quickly went upstairs to his room.

"What's wrong with him?" You mumbled to yourself and sat down to have your breakfast but you knew something was fishy.

***

First of all, thank you so much for all the love and support. I'm so grateful for the response I'm getting😭
Also, I decided to make the story a little longer so it will probably have 3-4 more chapters. Hope you guys are enjoying reading the story. Please ignore any grammatical mistakes. Have a nice day/night and stay safe❤❤