✨Chapter 11✨

"What do you want?" You rolled your eyes at him.
"Excuse me Miss Y/N, you can't talk to me like that and also don't dare to roll your eyes on me". Releasing a sigh, you were about to close the door but Jungkook was quick enough to stop you. After all, he was stronger.

"What is your problem Jungkook?! Why can't you leave me alone for once?" You spat. Jungkook was a bit taken aback by your sudden outburst. He released his grip from the door handle. You slammed the door at his face and broke down crying.

You felt hurt. You didn't mean to say those words. You didn't mean to be so rude. You wanted him by your side. You felt guilty. But at the same time, you knew you don't have any rights over him. He has a girlfriend and you hold absolutely no place in his heart.

Jungkook's POV

She yelled at me. I was trying to talk to her but I guess she hates me. Why am I even bothered? I don't like her. I love only one person in my life and she's Mia. She left this world but will never leave my heart. I will cherish each and every moment I spent with her. I don't care about Y/N, I don't.

End of Jungkook's POV

Jungkook didn't know about his feelings. A part of him wanted to be with you and a part of him said otherwise.

The night passed away quickly. Neither of you could sleep. Thankfully, both of you had to go to work, so you didn't have to face each other. Jungkook tried his best to focus on his work but his mind kept on diverting. The only thing that came to his mind was you.

He kept convincing himself that Mia was the only one in his heart. But his heart beat for someone else.

Time Skips

It was already late and Jungkook was still working. What else can you expect from a workaholic like him?

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He groaned in frustration and cut the call without looking at the caller ID. He continued working but his phone rang again which exasperated his already ruined mood. He took the phone and answered it immediately. "Hello?" He asked in a cold tone.
"H-hello Jungkook? It's me Taehyung. Remember we met last night?" Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger. He became even more infuriated after hearing his voice.

"What do you want huh? Y/N is not with me, now leave me alone!" He was about to cut the call but immediately stopped when he heard Taehyung speak again.
"I know Y/N is not with you, she's with me. But there's a problem Jungkook. She's extremely drunk and doesn't let me give her a lift. She says that she wants you" Jungkook stayed silent for a while and then said "Where are you now?".
Taehyung texted him the address and asked him to come there as fast as possible.

Without wasting a single time, he rushed to his car and drove to the given address. But in the heat of the moment, he didn't realise that the address where he was going to was very familiar to him.

***

This story is almost about to end. There are about 3-4 chapters left. I wanted to say thank you to all my readers who are showering this story with love. I'm really grateful to you guys. The feeling is so overwhelming. 'Thank you' won't be enough to express how I feel right now. I love you guys so much. Hope you guys have a good/night ❤❤