ennéa

2nd Week upon Selene's return

"GOOD MORNING, love" She said as her eyes fluttered open and smiled as he leaned to give her a kiss.

"Am I still your captive?" She asked him with humor as she rubbed her eyes. "Captive is a harsh word. You're my guest" He chuckled at the beaming girl infront of her and planted a kiss on her nose.

"Will you leave everything for the man that you love?" He asked, his heart racing as he watched her eyes.

"Will you leave Troy behind?" He asked. The woman contemplating as her eyes fell. His grasp on her tightened as he waited for an answer.

"Achilles-"

"I am not forcing you. I made up my mind, I will sail back home this afternoon. And... I want you to come with me... I want you to be my wife.."

A loud gasp startled Briseis from her sleep as her husband sat up, successfully waking up from the strange dream that he recently had. Who was the girl that he was talking to?

"That couldn't be Briseis." He thought as he ran his fingers through his hair in exasperation. The woman beside her sat up ever so quickly and looked at her restless husband.

"The same dream?" She asked and he nodded. His shoulders trembled as he tried to calm himself down. It's been days since he has been having this dream. It was as if it was a part of his lost memories from his past life.

Briseis frowned before wrapping her arms around Achilles' chest from behind. "I got you, darling. I got you." She said soothingly in his ear to calm Achilles down. She planted soft kisses on his shoulder as Achilles' mind drifted elsewhere.

Who could that woman be?

——————

Selene's POV

"I must say, your highness, this "A" person is really consistent in sending you gifts." Entice praised as she, once again, saw the white box sitting on top of my bed.

"Are you sure you didn't see anyone come in?" I asked her, cautiously making my way over towards my bed to check what's inside the box.

"I was tyding up in your room the whole time you were taking a bath but it seems like this box appeared out of nowhere when I came to dry you up." Entice explained, my brows furrowing as I looked at the letter card on top of it.

"Hope you'll have a good day, my lady. - A"

"Isn't this the seventh box this person has sent you?"

"It is." I sighed before lifting the lid of the box, showing us the item that is hidden inside. A soft gasp fell from Entice's lips as I took the soft old rose colored satin dress from the box.

"Oh my word! This is so beautiful!" Entice gushed as she ran her fingers through the soft material. She looked at me excitedly and cheerfully asked me to quickly put it on.

I did what I was told because Entice looked very excited to see me in that dress and probably telling her I wouldn't wear it would bring her into tears of disappointment.

I looked at the full sized length mirror in front of me. The dress fitted my body perfectly, it was as if someone I knew well knew my body size. It was just a simple halter necked dress and the way it hugged my thin waist and softly flowed down below my knees, it's just too gorgeous!

I carefully walked out of the bathroom to show Entice what it looked like. A small squeal fell from her lips as she saw how beautiful the dress fitted my body. "Oh! You look so beautiful, your Highness! I wouldn't be surprised if every men around us would at the sight, fall in love with you!"

"Entice! That isn't true!"

"Come on, your Highness! I'll fix your hair." She said, quickly ushering me towards my vanity. As soon as I sat down, she started to work with my hair. I looked at myself and saw how much I have improved.

Over the months I have noticed how my very dark circles lightened, my skin was indeed glowing and that is thanks to Entice for always taking care of me. I have put on some weight so I wasn't so skinny anymore. Overall, I just looked perfectly healthy compared to the first time I came here.

"All done!" Entice declared as she looked at me in the mirror. A huge smile made it's way towards my lips as I looked at myself in satisfaction. She simply tied my hair in a low bun and added old rose colored hair clips on my hair.

"You always excel in your work, Entice." I praised, making her beam in happiness. Entice really went out of her shell as well. It has been few months since Entice started to work from me and I am very satisfied on how she went from being such a shy person into this small ball of life.

A sudden knock from my door interrupted Entice and I making us look at the door to see who it was. "Yes?" I called out. A fluttering feeling warmed my body as I saw Ares' figure enter the room.

"King Paris requests for your presence, my la-,"Ares started, his eyes meeting mine but quickly shook his head, "Your Highness." He continued, it was as if he corrected himself.

"Oh, right." I simply said and turned to Entice who had a huge smile on her face. I gave her a nod to dismiss her before walking out of the room. My breath hitching as I walked past in front of Ares, his scent being carried by the wind as I walked past him.

"Your highness?" He called out making me look back. There was this look on his face that I couldn't read, "Yes?"

"You look stunningly beautiful."