ACT ONE | SCENE FOUR

Sorry for being gone for a while and not updating, College work is a bitch 🤧Anyway, on with Two Player Game!

also, slight tw for implied self-harm?? it's not outright mentioned but that's what was implied i guess?? sorry i suck at this :') it's never mentioned again tho!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE FOUR

(That night. JEREMY and MICHAEL hang out in Jeremy's room, playing video games.)

"Two Player Game"

"God, that transition is amazing." Jade complemented.

"Yeah it'th good and all, but can we talk about what'th happening. It'th the thet up for every thtraight thcene ever..." Rich remarks sarcastically. He's calmed down more since his panic attack during the last song, with the help of the squipsquad.

MICHAEL
APOCALYPSE OF THE DAMNED!

"Cute." Jeremy commented. In the corner of his eye, he saw Rich nod. He looked at him sharply and glared at the shorter boy. "Hey! You can't agree with me! Only I can call him cute!" He said, defensively. Rich put his hands up in surrender. He looked behind him at Jake when he heard a small sniffle.

"I'm hurt Rich. I thought I was your cutie." Jake said and wiped a fake tear from his eye.

Rich rolled his eyes and snuggled into the taller boy, "Of courthe you are, you big baby."

"Otp!" Jenna yelled.

JEREMY
LEVEL NINE!

BOTH
THE CAFETORIUM!

FIND THE BAD GUY, PUSH HIM ASIDE,
THEN MOVE ON FORWARD WITH YA
FRIEND AT YOUR SIDE

Michael and Jeremy high-fived, smiling widely at each other. "This is so adorable." Christine praised.

IT'S A TWO PLAYER GAME, SO WHEN THEY MAKE AN ATTACK
YOU KNOW YA GOTTA BROTHER GONNA HAVE YA BACK
THEN YA STAY ON TRACK, AND- AH!- REMAIN ON COURSE
IF THEY GIVE YA SMACK YA- GAH!- USE YOUR FORCE
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR BROTHER BEHIND ITS LAME

Jade fake coughed loudly, earning a nudge from their bestfriend.

CUZ IT'S AN EFFED UP WORLD

"Agreed!" Brooke shouted.

"What? Brooke!" Chloe said.

"Whaaaat?" Brooke answered innocently, drawing out the 'what'.

BUT IT'S A TWO-PLAYER GAME, HEY!

"Aw! You two are so cute!~" Christine sing songs, making both boys blush.

JEREMY
So? What do you think?

MICHAEL
He's scamming you. He's scamming you super weirdly.

JEREMY
What if he's not? This could be huge! All I have to do is give the guy who
torments me six...hundred...yeah, he's totally scamming me.

"Theriously, why did you trutht me???? Rich says, confused.

I'm doomed to be a loser until the end of the world. Probably after that too.

MICHAEL
No way.
DUDE, YOU ARE COOLER THAN A VINTAGE CASETTE

"And the 'Greatest Bestfriend' award goes to Michael Mell!" Jake said, erupting into cheers.