Chapter 2

How to be a babysitter...?

Jungkook put the 4-year-old girl down with the kitten in her arms. He looked at her awesome brown eyes which were like a very diamond when it's shining, Jungkook bended down to her hight. "why did you try to save the cat? You know there is some people to help, and how did you even climb the tree?!" he were confused, how the hell whould a 4-year-old girl climb a tree by her self, the tiny little girl shrugged. "I just can do it! I like doing this so I can do it!" she said and smiled. She looked at the kitten in her arms and smiled.

"look how cute this kitten is! I will ask daddy to keep her." she said and walked to a convenience store, he remembered the girl he was supposed to meet at the playground, it's impossible that is whould he her- he face-palmed himself. Yes she is, he said a troublemaker and now she made a trouble he thought and walked to the convenience store she walked in. He found the little girl standing with the kitten in front of a guy, jungkook's eyes widen at the guy's look, he were small, have a plump lips, fluffy cute a bit curly brown hair, shining eyes just like the little girl and a perfect body he dreamed of, Jungkook's brain just got back to his focus and looked at the guy, he walked closer and gulped.

"annyeonghaseyo, my name is jeon Jungkook-mida I am the babysitter of Haeri? Was that her name?" Jungkook bowed and blushed a little, he was guessing the name as he did forget when SeokJin told him, the guy smiled a pretty smile, Jungkook looked at him, the guy bowed. "annyeonghaseyo, I am park Jimin-mida, I am Haeri's father" he said, Jungkook just nodded and looked at th elitrle girl holding the kitten. Jimin gave her a sign that Jungkook didn't understand then she pouted and left the story, she got back after some seconds, "I let her go" she said, Jungkook understanded that Jimin told her to leave the kitten alone, she looked at Jungkook.

"ahjussi, I don't need a babysitter, so please go" she said with a rude voice Jimin glared at her and gave her a 'apologize' sign, she pouted and bowed. "I am not sorry" she said and ran again to the playground. Jimin bowed and apologized. "sorry for my daughter behavior" he said. Jungkook didn't react but nodded. Jimin looked at the little girl, she shrugged her shoulders and ran to play. Jimin sighed.

"I will accompany her" Jungkook said and left the convenience store. He walked to the four-year-old girl who were on the slide. He sat down on the bench and admired the looked of the beautiful sky.

.

Jimin finished his shift and went out of the convenience store, he walked to the playground to get his daughter. His stopped and looked at the both playing. Jungkook were pushing the swing and she was giggling at the height of the swing, she looked like she was having so much fun, Jimin walked with a smile.

"let's go Haeri, thank you Jungkook-ssi" the little girl got off the swing and bowed for Jungkook, "thanks aujussi!" she ran to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin ruffled the tiny girl's hair and said "um, can you come tomorrow at my apartment to take care of her she is being homeschooled for the time being so I need someone take care of her while I was away" Jimin said, Jungkook nodded with a smile. Somehow he felt happy that Jimin was inviting him to his house. Jungkook bowed and the other two left. He sighed and went tto his car and leave to his house.

.

The next day Jimin brushed the haeri's hair and make it into a pretty bun for her, she wore a black T-shirt and shorts showing the vibe she was a tomboy, she really is. Haeri wasn't like the other girls, she like to run fast and do what the boys do, she climb the tree unknownly when she was only 3 years old, and she was becoming 4 in that year. Jimin wasn't even shocked when he remembered how her father was like that. But he hates the memories of him, he didn't tell Haeri anything about her father. He thought that she whould live happily when she have Jimin as he take care of her. They weren't rich but they were average in everything, they had everything they want. Jimin heard the door bell and went to answer it, he found Jungkook standing there with a white shirt and a black jeans. His black hair was split into half at every side, his face was showing a part of happiness but not because he will babysit Haeri, it's somehow because of Jimin, Jungkook weren't a straight guy maybe that is why maybe he liked Jimin, but he guess not.

Jimin welcomed Jungkook as he got into the apartment, Jungkook sat on the couch, and there was Haeri watching her favorite cartoon (molang), there was a white bunny and a little chick having adventures together. She giggled everytime a funny moment comes. Jungkook sighed in a relief because he thought that the girl will make a trouble and make a mess then he won't rest, but he 'thought' that he was wrong, he smiled. Jimin waved a good-bye friendly and reminding his kid to not make any another trouble. The moment Jimin leave the door the little girl ran to her room, Jungkook wondered what she was doing, she came bacm with a basket ball in her hand.

"ahjussi! Let's play basketball! Daddy said that I can't get out today. So let's play here!" she said, Jungkook looked at her and sighed, he took the ball from her hand and gave her a scolding look, she pouted and looked down, she looked up again to find Jungkook giving her a smirk. He had an evil plan of his.

"who lose will take the responsibility!" she smiled and jumped on the couch to take the ball, she ran away and got really to play. "I am ready for this ahjussi!"