Chapter 1: New Life

Narrator's POV
RING!!!

The alarm went off as the sun shines in the city of Seoul...

Chan is ready for his another day of training! He had trained around 7 years now, and today is the day he picked his group members.

As he arrived at the company, he is greeted by his two friends, Changbin and Jisung, "Chan hyung!" Jisung called him excitedly like a jumpy squirrel.

"Hi Ji! Hi Bin!" Chan greeted them as he sat down in front of them, "have you chosen the members for the group yet?" Jisung asked Chan, "eh... not yet... maybe I could use some help from you both!" Jisung's eyes sparkled as Chan said that, "come! I have 6 guys to show you!" Jisung stood up and pulled Chan behind him.

Chan is brought to one of the training room where six other guys are, "Chan, meet the six boys I wanna show you!"

Chan's POV
I've finally chose the others! So, the one that looks older than me is Woojin, Minho is the dancing cat, Hyunjin is the tall one, hmm... not bad for teasing Changbin (A/N: I'm sorry😭 I'm shorter than Changbin anyways) Felix is the Aussie bro like me, the cute one but deadly is Seungmin, and last the youngest and babiest of us with braces is Jeongin.

We're hanging out right now, a few more minutes, and the training is starting. As I looked around I noticed that Jisung had a new accessory, "Ji, where did you get that necklace? It's pretty, especially the light yellow color," Jisung flinched as I noticed his necklace, "oh umm... I got it from the... the STORE! Yeah the store!" He grinned his nervousness out as I eyed him suspiciously.

Is it just me? Or Jisung's necklace suddenly glowed, "woah! Did it just glowed?" I asked as Jisung covered his necklace, "umm... what do you mean by that? Haha..." Jisung's weird today... meh, I don't care...

5 PM...
It's almost time to go home! Finally I could get some rest, but I have to finish compose this song first! Arrgghh! It's so tiring!

Just as I groaned in frustration, I see outside that the weather's changing faster than before. It was shining bright, but now it's dark and cloudy...

The six members certain accessory including Changbin's black earrings and Jisung light yellow necklace glowed really bright and it's blinding me.

The glow faded now, but the members aren't here! "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" I shouted as suddenly a rumble shook the whole room as I ran outside the building, only to see the others looking frightened as they see a smoking dark cloud forming.

"Guys! What's happening?!" I shouted as they looked at me, "Chan hyung!" Jisung ran to me, "you shouldn't be out here it's dangerous!" He said.

I became very furious as he commanded me to get inside the building again, "WHAT'S GOING ON JI?!" I shouted, "I can't explain it to you sorry! But just please get inside now!" Jisung said as a rumble made him ducked his head.

"No... it's too late..." he mumbled as he looked at me.

A puff of black fog covering our sight as we were involved inside it. There, we saw a man dressing up in all black wizard outfit.

"Well, well, well... greetings from the dark world! It is a pleasure to meet you, the elements..." he said as he eyed my friends, "looks like the universe have chosen the eight elements... tch, they picked the wrong ones..." he said. I felt Jisung beside me with rising anger, but I hold him back because if he's mad, then the situation won't be better, "eight weak boys with the greatest power, and one powerless boy," I stepped to the front as I felt Jisung tugging on my shirt, "what do you want with us? And why do you involve my friends with you?" The man smiled creepily as he gets closer to me, "I just wanted to tell that your friends are the holder of the elements..." he said. I looked to Jisung who has sad eyes now.