Chapter 4: Hot Lava

So... the ride to the volcano is around...

They don't know...

Just like how many days we are in quarantine:)

Anyways!

The ride to the volcano is now filled with laughter and giggles, no awkward silence again! CAW CAW CAW!

Minho is riding the car like it's a rollercoaster, it is really fun for the members, but looks like Jisung regretted his decision...

Flashback
"I'm bored... the car is so slow!" Jeongin said while sighing loudly, followed by the others, "yeah, I hope this car can be faster, and I've reached the maximum of this car speed!" Minho said while looking at the speedometer.

Then, the little love angel (yET devil) has an idea. He whispered to the members what they should do. Jisung is minding his own business when he looked up to see all of the members looking at him smiling creepily, "what do you guys want? Y'all creeps!" Jisung shouted.

"Jisung... your power..." Chan said while motioning Jisung to use his power, "you want me to speed up the car using my lightning power?" The others grinned creepily as Jisung felt his skin hair tensed, "o-ok... I'll do it... but STOP STARING AT ME! IT'S CREEPY!" Jisung shouted as he strucked lightning at the car.

Not even a wind passed by, the car is not a car now, it's a rollercoaster...

"AAAHHHH EOMMA! I REGRETTED MY DECISION!!!" Jisung shouted while holding onto Changbin and Chan for his dear life.

Back to present...

Welp... at least they have arrived at the volcano! The members are laughing as they arrived at the destination, while Jisung, is still sitting inside the car very stiff and not even blink.

"Jisungie... we're here!" Minho said as Jisung went out of the car still not blinking and throw up, "don't ever try to make me do that again..." Jisung mumbled while vomiting.

The group is now surrounded the volcano pit seeing the amount of magma in there, "oof... it's hot... HOT HOT!" Jisung glared at Chan as he laughed, "please don't sing that cringe song we made," Jisung said in Minho's arms looking weak after vomiting.

"So... what should we do now?" Hyunjin asked as he looked to the magma, "I... don't know..." Minho said as he holds Jisung who's about to vomit again.

"Well... looks like you all gotten here sooner..." a dark voice said. The group lift their head up to see their enemy already infront of them, "what are you going to do again huh? Tryna hurt us?!" Jeongin shouted bravely, Hyunjin is trying to hold him, but his anger make his body temperature rises.

"Hmmm... maybe I will... if you didn't tell me where the next clue is..." he smiled evilly as he flicks his finger. A cloud of smoke surrounded him as the smoke turns into some kind of dark essence, "attack them while I searched for the next riddle!" He said.

As he instructed the minions to attack the group, he searched for the riddle somewhere.

"We can't let him win!" Jisung exclaimed, "guys! You all have powers! Use that to fight them off and distract them! I'll find the next riddle!" Chan said as the group launched forward to fight.

Felix is first to fight, he created a beam of light to blinding the minions as Jisung strucked one of it with lightning.

Hyunjin attacks with a wave of water as Seungmin surfed through the water with his magic and bomb the minion with his magic. Hyunjin and Seungmin high-fived as one again is down!