Chapter 5: Hope

The group is now continuing their journey to their next destination. It was kind off boring and tiring for the group to journey a long way out of Seoul, even further from the city beside it, "I'm so tired..." Jisung said as he yawned beside Chan, "yeah me too..." Felix replied as he slept beside the blushing Changbin. (A/N: Minho and Jeongin are at the front, 3Racha ft. Felix are at the middle, and at the back are Seungmin and Woojin).

"Look guys... I know you all are tired, but the future of the whole world is now in our hands! We must find the riddles, search for the ninth element and keep it safe... that's what we should do, eventhough it's not as easy as we expected, but at least we tried our best..." Chan said cheering up the members, "I guess you're right, Chan... we shouldn't give up eventhough it's really hard and it's worth to try everything even it looked hard, but maybe it would be a lot easier if we worked together!" Seungmin exclaimed, "Minho has been driving all the way here... maybe one of us could switch with Minho so he could rest? You know Minho is the fastest driver when it comes to chasing and running away," Jisung suggested as the group discussed, "maybe I could switch with Minho! I've learned how to drive a car recently, eventhough JYP-PDnim never let me to drive," Hyunjin said as Minho stopped the car and switched with Hyunjin, "so... lever, stir, pedal, and DRIVE!" Hyunjin said as he gassed the pedal in MAXIMUM SPEED, "AAAAHHHHH! HYUNJIN SLOW DOWN!" Chan shouted as Hyunjin and Jeongin laughed and cheered, "nuh-uh! GO GO GO SAENG!" Hyunjin shouted as the car went fast.

Then suddenly, Hyunjin stopped the car, "where do we want to go now... by the way?" Hyunjin smiled innocently as the group glared at him, "so you gassed the car and driven us into... NOWHERE?!" Jeongin shrieked as Hyunjin laughed in nervousness, "um... hehe... yes?" Hyunjin said smiling nervously, "HYUNJIN!!!" the whole car shouted making Hyunjin startled, "but at least we're at a nice beach!" Hyunjin said trying to find the bright side. Then, Chan remembered something from the riddle, "guys... the riddle! What is it?" Changbin pulled out the scroll that has the second riddle.

Where sky and water meets
And where land and water unites
Find the treasure
Beneath the land and water

"Where the sky and water meets... look upon there!" Minho exclaimed as he pointed beyond the seas, "it's the horizon..." Seungmin continued, "and where land and water unites, the beach!" Jisung exclaimed, "it means we're at THE RIGHT PLACE!" Felix shrieked as the group is now ran to the beach, "LET'S SPLASH GUYS!!!" Jisung shouted as he took off his shirt and toss it on the sand, "OI MATES! WAIT FOR ME!" Felix shouted as he chased after his group.

Welp... looks like the group forgotten what should they do... and eventually Seungmin took aesthetically pictures of the others and himself without clothes and splashing in the ocean, "HAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUN!" Hyunjin shouted as he dived, "but not for me!" Jeongin shouted as he hissed, "what's wrong Jeongin?" Chan asked, "do you forget I have fire powers? Now I'll never can swim again..." Jeongin frowned as tears shed through his face, "Jeongin... come here..." Chan said as he offered a hand to Jeongin. Jeongin began to get down from the coral rock and slowly stepped into the sea, slowly... "sshhh... aahh... it hurts, but not as much as before... maybe if I walk into the water slowly, I could swim with you guys!" Jeongin cheered up as he though about it, "thank you, Chan... you're the best..." Jeongin said as the other guys awed, except for Hyunjin. Jisung saw Hyunjin started to get sad suddenly, "what's wrong, Hyunjin? Do you need anything to confess?" Jisung asked as Hyunjin sighed, "I don't know why... I think I kinda like Jeongin... no, love him... but he's happier when he's with Chan rather with me..." Hyunjin said frowning, "cheer up Hyunnie! Maybe Innie loved you too... worth to try to confess to him, maybe he would like you back!" Jisung cheered Hyunjin up, that did making Hyunjin smiled a little, "thanks Jisung... you're the best friend I could ever asked for..." Hyunjin said hugging Jisung, "anytime Hyunjin... anytime..." Jisung said hugging Hyunjin while patting his back, "I can't even believe we ever fought because of small things and different opinions..." Hyunjin said breaking the hug and Jisung just laughed it off with Hyunjin following him.