Chapter 3: Backstory

Th ride to the volcano is silent as the members looked outside to admire the beauty of nature. Chan suddenly break the silence by asking a question, "so... how do you guys got your powers? I'm not there when y'all get you powers,"

"Well Chan hyung... it all started with a fight between me and *glares* Hyunjin," Jisung glared at Hyunjin as the said guy glared him back and laughed.

Backstory...
It was early in the morning, Changbin and Jisung purposely left Chan to let him rest at the dorm.

They were just going to the studio to produce more songs, but then a tall boy bumped to Jisung making him fell down. Changbin is both shocked and furious for what the tall boy did.

"Oh look! It's the amateur dancer... *chuckles*" He snickered as Changbin helps Jisung up, "Hyunjin... stop with the attitude! It's annoying!" A cute boy with round glasses said as Hyunjin scrunches his nose in annoyance, "pffft! Who cares about him anyways?" Jisung felt his anger rise up, he stepped up to Hyunjin and pushed him, "oh really? Your rap is more amateur than a your doggy Kkami," Jisung mocked him back as they started punching and fighting, "GUYS STOP IT!!!"

Their friends tried to separate them. It's useless!

Then, as the fight began warming up, a beam of light blinded their eyes as they are teleported to a black room, "where are we?" Changbin asked as the group wakes up one by one.

As they woke up, the group united and started to feel the tension again, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Hyunjin shouted, "EXCUSE ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE FIGHT FIRST!" Jisung shouted back.

"STOP FIGHTING!" They are startled as they heard a mysterious voice. Then, a spark of light twirled around them as it transforms into a figure.

"Greetings... little ones... I'm sorry to startle you..." the woman said as she bowed to them, "w-who are you by the way?" The boy with braces said.

"I am Queen Cosima, the ruler of the universe. I come here to meet you all... my chosen ones..." she said as she looked to the whole groups, "what do you mean by 'your chosen ones'" Jisung asked as she bring out her wand and creates a vision.

"The universe that I've created has many dimensions..." She said as she flicked her wand, "the first I created is your dimension, the dimension of humanity," the vision shows the whole galaxy and planets.

"The second I created is the Heavens," the vision changed from dark space into light universe. The Heavens are very beautiful.

"The third is hell," the vision changed from beautiful to scary and fiery. Hyunjin jumped to the boy with glasses as a demon scared him. The Queen chuckled at Hyunjin's behavior.

"The last one, the fourth dimension, the dimension of magic and power, filled with creatures with extremely powerful magic," the vision turned into a dimension with fairies, mermaids, pegasus, and other mystical creatures they could ever imagined.

"But... there's something wrong..." the vision suddenly crumbled as the whole vision turns dark and sinister, "evil powers are escaping from hell, wanting to dominate the whole universe and dimensions I created... it has taken over the Magic and Heavens dimension," she said as she shows them a horrific sight of the Magic and Heavens dimension now.

"And now... they're planning on taking over your dimension and steal the most powerful magic that was actually hidden from the universe," she said, "what magic?" Changbin asked.

The Queen used her wand to show the magic, "the elemental magic," She said as she twirled her wand, "there are eight elements," she said.

"Fire," then suddenly a flame of fire danced around Jeongin as it changed into the fire symbol in front of Jeongin, "water," the water twirled and splashed around Hyunjin and changed into water symbol in front of him, "earth," suddenly, the ground crumbled around Woojin as it uncovers the earth symbol infront of him, "wind," the wind flies and danced around Minho as the boy danced with it to, revealing the wind symbol, "lightning," a lighting strucked in front of Jisung making the male flinches as the lightning symbol is forming, "light," a beam of light shined in front of Felix, revealing the light symbol, "dark," a puff of black smoke covered Changbin's sight as it created the dark symbol, "and last, love," a glitter of pink twirled around Seungmin as it creates the love symbol.

The Queen used her wand again as the element symbols created a formation. (A/N: the formation is based on the book cover!)

Details:

Fire

Light                Dark

Earth             9th Element              Wind

Lightning           Love

Water

(A/N: this so freaking exhausting, I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense)

The group observed the formation as Jisung noticed something, "what element is in the middle of it all?" He asked as the Queen sees it, "that is what you all are going to search for... the Legendary ninth element! It said that this last element has the power to create and destroys, it is so powerful that it could destroy the other eight elements," she said, "if the evil force finds it first, the universe will perish forever," as she said that, the symbols cracked and burst into sparks of colors.

Each of the elemental colors went inside the boys' body as it infused them with powers.
"

Congratulations boys... you are the eight elements," the Queen said as their eyes are slowly closed, "a boy who is powerless will help you on the journey to find the ninth element," she said as she used her wand to transform the last sparks into certain accessories which gives them the elemental powers.

Jeongin: fire ring
Hyunjin: water bandana
Woojin: earth bracelet
Minho: wind pin
Jisung: lightning necklace
Felix: light choker
Changbin: dark earrings
Seungmin: love glasses (the glasses he wore)

"Goodluck little boys! I wish you the best to save the universe," the voice started to fade and they woke up in the company studio, groaning from the trip, "was that... a dream?" Felix asked as he looked around, "I think not... look!" Minho said as he showed his pin with wind symbol on it.

The others checked it too...

"Welp... guess we became heroes now, YEET!" Felix shouted as he jumped happily.

End of flashback...

Chan sat still shocked by the backstory, "y'all dummies become a hero from a fight while others because they sacrificed themselves! I'm tired of this *sigh*" he said as the whole car laughed as their journey continues.

To be continued...

Alright guys! Another update:3

I hope you all like it! Thank you for reading! STAY tuned💖💖💖