Chapter 2: The Answer

Welp... here they are... haven't found the answer yet...

When the sun sets, the moon rises
Where the fire's cold, and water's hot
Find the place where fire is a lake
Look into the lake as the third riddle is hidden within it

"There's no fire that is cold... and how come a fire is a freaking lake?!" Jisung exclaimed, "huugh... this is so stressing... why did the universe chose us when we were nothing compared to that villain?" Jeongin said in despair.

Chan felt sorry for his friends, "look guys... y'all might think that the universe chose you for nothing, but you even didn't know the reason they chose you all! The universe chosen all of you because they knew you all are not just any human, but special humans," Chan motivated the group as they all heard what Chan said.

"I even didn't know why the universe chose me when I don't have any powers, but what I knew is that I was chosen for something special that could change my life forever, and I love it! When I first came to Korea, people underestimate me because I didn't get a chance to debut after training for 7 FREAKING YEARS! While y'all are more talented than me, but you didn't believe in yourself! Eventhough it's hard, don't give up... if you felt like giving up, think about someone who loves you and support you no matter what happens! You all can do this! Because... I believe in you..." as Chan said that, the sparks came out of Chan and it creates a map for the group! The sparks then got into Chan as Minho grabbed the map and explore it.

"Where the fire is a lake... fire is a lake..." Minho mumbles as he searched for the place at the map, "do you think the fire is a lake means volcano? I mean like when the volcano hasn't erupted yet, it creates a lake of fiery magma!" Chan said as the others agreed at him.

"That's it! When the fire's cold, the water's hot! I think the word the fire's cold is just an adding to the riddle, and the answer is at the water's hot, which means it's the geysers near the volcano!" Seungmin said as Minho tried to find the volcano in the riddle, "I think this is also connected to the first riddle! Travel to far west and find a volcano..." Minho said as he rubbed his finger through the map to the west as he found the volcano the riddle said. (A/N: spoiler! I don't know any volcanoes in Korea so I made this up!)

They all cheered as Minho found their next destination, "way to go Minho!" Jisung shouted as he suddenly kissed Minho's cheeks...

Wait what dafuq-

"Ji-Jisung...." Minho stutters as he stand up facing Jisung and holds Jisung's shoulder and shake him, "WHY DAFUQ YOU KISS ME?! Well... I enjoy it but... WHY NOW?!" Minho shouted as he shakes Jisung making the Malaysian Squirrel dizzy. The others stopped cheering as they hmmm... ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ looking at the crackhead couple and ran back to the car watching them from inside.

Minho and Jisung finally went back to the car with red tomato face, "don't do it so suddenly next time..." Minho said in disbelief as he started the car and go to he next destination.

To be continued...

Another update while studying YEET! Hope you all love it:3

Anyways, do you want the backstory of how the eight boys got their powers and know eachother? Comment!

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned💖💖💖