e p i p h a n y ▪11▪

Chin up, child.
In my experience, when a life seems to be falling to pieces, it is usually falling into place.
~Beau Taplin

Sometimes, it makes sense.

It's like,you're going on with your life,and suddenly,without preamble,there comes a day, a time,a moment,when you understand everything.And I mean it-everything, from why something that you dearly wished for didn't happen the way you wanted it to, or why a certain somebody came into your life for any amount of time to getting all that stuff you see in movies or read in books and poems-all those quotes and all.
It's like, it hits you all at once, you realise that that's how it's supposed to be. That's how it's all meant to be. It was to be like this. It's then that you feel that all the pieces have fallen into place, the puzzle is complete. The sand has settled, you have everything crystal clear before you.
At that moment, you feel oddly great, like you have just discovered the secrets of the universe. Maybe you have, at least sort of, 'cause there's this unmistakable feeling that you aren't and can never go wrong with this. Like this sense of light has seeped into you from some higher power, from God, from the soul of the universe. It makes you believe that there is something such as the heart of the universe. You feel so connected.
It's hard to describe, to put it into words, but it's like you are one with everything that is good and pure and hopeful and meaningful. And trust me, these seconds of comprehension are rare and precious and must be treasured: I, for one believe that it is some higher power, God's will or destiny or sheer luck, whatever you may call it- that gives you these moments. Kind of aligns with this unknown and unseen power-it's bliss. Gives you a glimpse into what we call the purpose in life, the higher purpose of our being, the very reason behind our existence.
And it's just perfect! !

A/N: Honestly, I'm not at all sure about this one. I mean, what I wanted to say was pretty clear in my head, and even while penning it down, but once I finished and read it it felt as if I was talking gibberish-like these are just words, without any meaning. I mean, I'm not sure if any of you would relate...