e v e r w o n d e r e d ▪01▪

In all the time that you think about them, ever wondered if they think about you, as much as you do, as desperately as you do?

Ever wondered whether you are the person they spend their nights figuring out?

Ever wondered if they ever marvel at how much you(probably) mean to them?

Ever wondered if they care to worry about what would happen if they lose you or if you had never come into their lives in the first place?

Ever wondered if you are the person they have fantasized about endlessly?

Ever wondered if they have even once, let alone the countless times, talked to you in their head?

Ever wondered if they wake up with a smile every time they dream of you?

Ever wondered if just a small conversation with you lightens up their whole day?

Ever wondered whether their eyes scan the room for a sign of your face?

Ever wondered if they too go through bad times and wish desperately that you were with them?

Ever wondered if they try hard to keep their lips from curving into a wide smile whenever they hear your name?

Ever wondered whether they drive themselves mad trying to figure out how much they mean to you?

Ever wondered if they consider themselves lucky to have you?

Ever wondered that its your persona that fills their diaries, such that they might be embarrassed to admit that they give you so much importance?

Ever wondered if they too analyze the countless meanings of a single text on loop?

Ever wondered if they can't believe you are even for real?

Ever wondered if they think whether you think about them as much as you do?

Ever wondered if they even care whether you care about them?

Ever wondered have they ever wondered about all this?

I have.

It hurts...

A/N: I finally did it!!
Please tell me how you found the first one.
Also, in a lot of my works, I'm going to use the pronoun they instead of him or her. It's just because quite a few of my writings are my feelings towards people. And I dont think that they apply only to a person you love in that sense of the word, cause it could be anyone:
It could be a member of your family.
It could be your friends.
It could be an acquaintance or a colleague.
It could be basically anyone who matters.