d o n 't c r y ▪30▪

I'm just so close to breaking.

I wanna lie down again and bawl out, but there's this small voice in my head saying - hold on. You'll waste even more time.

Why does that make sense, when nothing else does ?

I feel like I might burst anytime. I wanna let it spill, but I'm empty - tears leaking from me daily have left me with none more.

Maybe I should not give up yet, but where will that lead to - more days of walking on this tightrope. I'm barely making it through these days, every small insignificant problem carves a needle sized cut and I'm full of them to a point they hurt worse than a sword.
A little thing is enough to mess up my day, everyday.
I'm clueless as to what I am and should be doing.
I can't seem to move beyond this let- it-go-for-today phase when all it seems like I've already lost control.
I know I'm the only one who can bring me out of this, but all my ways fail to work.
I feel like I really don't know what to do.
It's like I'm completely lost.

Should I just let it go and cry it out ?

Maybe.

There's this strange satisfaction I get on crying.
Like I've finally put my fears, regrets, problems, faults, everything out in the open and I've got nothing to lose. It's the when-you-are-at-the-lowest-point, there's-no-way-but-up kinda feeling. Gives me this burst of confidence that its all gonna be fine, that I can actually manage it and that it will work out - beautifully.

But it goes back to normal in a day or two, the cycle starts again, so what's the point of that ?