CHAPTER 2

Please read and review. I love reading reviews because it helps motivate my writing, while other reviews help me become a better writer.

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated. It's pretty cool! :)

This really is the most interesting ship to write about.

Enjoy Chapter Two!

HAPPY READING! :)

"Ah, Miss Granger! We've been waiting for you," McGonagall greeted sternly, gesturing to the chair next to the Slytherin prat.

Hermione hated that Malfoy had come before her. How did he get to the Head Mistress's office so quickly?

He slumped over the chair, hair falling across his pale face, watching in amusement as she sat.

"Finally broke free from the disgusting Flubberworm?" He asked, amused, hoping to get a rise out of her.

She was about to fire back when McGonagall silenced them with a stern look.

She brought her fingers together and advised, "Now, I want these petty differences to be put aside, Mr Malfoy. You and Miss Granger must work together as Head Boy and Girl."

"You must set a good example for the younger students," McGonagall explained calmly, hoping against hope that they would get along.

Draco rolled his eyes exasperatedly, was the old bat for real?

Did she actually fucking believe that he was going to buddy up with Granger and act all peachy?

No bloody way! He could not stand Granger and the other impulsive morons she called friends.

"The both of you will be sharing a dormitory," McGonagall informed next, looking for a piece of parchment with the password to their dorm. She knew that bit of information would not be well received.

Draco snapped out of his daze and asked louder than he intended, "EXCUSE ME?"

McGonagall raised a questioning eyebrow, "Yes, Mr Malfoy, do you have a problem?" Clearly, he did.

He sputtered angrily, "Bloody hell I do; I am not sharing living quarters with a Gryffindor maniac."

Hermione was indignant and quick to defend, "As if I want to live with a Death Eater wannabe." Did he think she wanted to live with him? Merlin, no! Not for a second.

You Slytherin prat, she thought to herself!

He was about to retaliate when McGonagall raised her hand and silenced them both, "ENOUGH."

The Headmistress massaged the bridge of her nose and sighed, "This is not up for debate. If you two have a problem with it, by all means, hand over your badges."

Draco sank further into the chair, and Hermione purposely averted her gaze and stared at the cupboard full of trophies.

When none moved, McGonagall cleared her throat, "It's settled then. Please head to your dorm and be here by seven am tomorrow with the prefects to discuss the way forward."

She waved her hand to dismiss them, pulled a parchment towards her, and started to write.

Hermione pushed past Draco and made her way to the Head's dorm. He watched her stalk away with an amused expression.

Hermione took out the parchment with the password outside the large wooden door and almost whispered it.

The door unlocked at once. Excitedly she pushed it open and entered the large living space.