CHAPTER 12

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

It's all out in the open now! :)

Please follow and continue reading the story when updated. It's pretty cool! :)

Enjoy Chapter Twelve!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me, and it helps loads! :) Stay safe, beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

Draco stirred and raised himself enough to kiss Hermione.

They had classes to get ready for, and despite his pleas to stay in bed all day, they reluctantly got up and went about getting ready.

It made perfect sense to share the shower.

He gently rubbed the sweet-smelling lavender body wash over her and massaged her most sensitive parts.

They were late anyways, they could skip breakfast, but she wanted to devour something else.

Hermione snaked down Draco's body and took him fully in her mouth.

She heard a low satisfying groan as she sucked on his growing erection. He grabbed hold of her head and thrust into her warm eager mouth.

Super later now!

Getting ready was a blur. Hurriedly, they scrambled into their uniforms and almost mixed up their ties.

Draco groaned and tossed over the crimson tie in disgust to Hermione.

Urgently adjusting her skirt, she tucked her shirt and tied her hair up in a high ponytail.

He took her hands and kissed them softly before exiting the dorm.

It was one of those days, and she dreaded it!

They got to the Great Hall and reluctantly went their separate ways.

No way in hell would he ever sit at her table.

As Draco high fived Blaise and Theo, Hermione watched in interest, took the seat between them, and sat with his back to the table.

He leaned back casually, watching her with enough intensity to make her squirm in her seat.

She blushed and almost turned to engage Ginny in conversation when her smile disappeared completely, only to be replaced by anger.

Astoria rose to give Draco an affectionate kiss on the cheek. He pushed the Slytherin girl away in annoyance and purposely wiped his face.

Hermione narrowed her eyes, and Draco shrugged his shoulders.

Annoyed and jealous, she turned to Ginny and huffed.

"That bimbo," she hissed, unable to stop herself.

Ginny asked curiously, "You say something, love?"

She followed her friends gaze towards the Slytherin table and teased, "He really is handsome, isn't he?"

Hermione came back to her senses and blushed, "Oh, umm...who are you talking about?"

She tried to act casual and throw the redhead off, but Ginny was no fool.

Ginny snorted, "You are so bloody obvious, Hermione Granger."

Hermione raised a puzzled brow. Ginny rolled her eyes and muttered, "You like Malfoy."

Oh, Merlin, Ginny knew!

Hermione covered Ginny's mouth and whispered urgently, "Ssshhhhhh, Harry or Ron will hear."