CHAPTER 7

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

One of my fav chapters. :)

Please read and review. I love reading reviews because it helps motivate my writing, while other reviews help me become a better writer.

Enjoy Chapter Seven!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me. It helps loads! :) Stay safe, beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

Hermione ignored Draco. That much was blatantly obvious.

He watched as she came and went and only spoke to him if it regarded their Head duties or at their weekly meetings with the prefects.

It was driving him insane. He longed to share a few intellectual words with her.

She even stopped patrolling with him, sticking him with Michael and taking Weaselette with her.

If anyone else sensed the tension between the two Heads, nobody said a word.

It had been nearly two weeks, and she barely acknowledged his existence, not even when he had Astoria over.

Her lips pressed together. She made her displeasure obvious before leaving the dorm, slamming the door behind her, making Astoria jump on his lap.

He assumed it was some sort of payback when he came back to the dorm from the dungeons to find her on top of the kitchen counter with her shapely smooth legs firmly around Weasley's waist and his filthy fucking hands all over her.

Draco saw red when she threw her head back and moaned her very sexy little moan.

She was making the same moans she made with him.

Fuck no.

Those belonged to him.

It was obvious that Weasel Shit had no fucking clue how to pleasure a woman by watching them intently.

Ron kissed her neck, and she locked eyes with Draco.

Her eyes challenged him. They stared intensely and deep into each other's eyes.

Golden brown and stormy grey, locked in a death glare.

One final moan broke their eye contact.

Draco felt his temper rise. His ears felt a dull pain at hearing her dulcet tones from being pleasured by another man.

Before he cracked completely and beat Weasley into a pile of dust, he turned on his heel quickly and stormed out of the dorm.

Hermione grinned triumphantly and pushed Ron away.

He let out a cry of protest, "What the hell, Hermione?"

**************************

Blaise and Theo exchanged looks over their friend's erratic behaviour.

They were playing a game of wizard chess, Draco pretended to watch. He was not concentrating on shit.

"Checkmate loser," Blaise declared, smirking.

Theo leaned back. "Come on, man, that's the fifth fucking time I have lost."

Draco rolled his eyes, joining the conversation, "That's because you're an idiot."

"You know you love me," Theo pouted his lips affectionately at Draco.

"Don't make me kick your arse," Draco threatened jokingly.