CHAPTER 5

Steamy chapter ahead! Sexual content and much more!

Enjoy Chapter Five!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me. It helps loads! :)

Stay safe, beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

Hermione stirred. Fuck.

She felt like hell. Her head pounded unpleasantly.

Opening her eyes slowly, they adjusted to the darkness.

Nursing her throbbing headache, she looked around in alarm. This was definitely not her room.

Where the fuck was she? It did look somewhat familiar.

Looking down, she ran her fingers along the material.

Her dress was gone, replaced with a red silk top and matching shorts.

What the fuck was going on?

Hermione looked around the room wildly, trying to figure it out.

She couldn't remember much.

A small groan distracted her. Moving her gaze to the man sleeping beside her, she let out a small scream.

Trying to cover his head with a pillow to block out the hysterical woman, his patience snapped, and he asked, irritated, "Granger, why the hell are you being loud?"

Her eyes bugged out in shock at the voice.

Looking over him grudgingly, she took in the small details. His body was bare, the bottom half covered by black sheets.

Oh please, be wearing underpants or something.

"M..m..m... Malfoy," she turned red and started to stutter.

Obviously, she was not going to shut up and let him sleep in peace.

"What?" Draco hissed, his annoyance evident.

"Why am I in your bed?" Hermione asked, her voice cracking with uncertainty.

He smirked into his pillow and hoisted himself up into a sitting position. This was that opportune moment.

She saw the muscles ripple as he crawled towards her. Reaching over, he tried to pull her to him.

Hermione quickly jumped off the bed, pointed her finger at him and pleaded, "Please, tell me what happened."

He gazed at her in fake adoration, "We both had a bit too much to drink last night, and when we entered the dorm, you kissed me."

Her eyes widened in horror, no bloody way!

Draco ignored her and continued, "Who am I to refuse a beautiful willing girl?"

Quickly, closing the distance between them, he tenderly ran a finger down her cheek, "You were amazing, Granger."

She stepped away from his touch, took a step back and stared at the bed like it had done her a great injustice, "You mean.... we?"

Draco closed the distance between them again, "Yes, we did, and I promise, I was really gentle, Hermione."

A hand went to her mouth, she covered it with her palm and gasped, what had she gone and done!?

The tears threatened to spill over. She ran out of the room before he could see her moment of weakness.

Standing to the side, Draco watched the prude run out, and the minute she was out of sight, he burst out laughing.

That will teach the bloody Gryffindor Princess to never fuck with a Slytherin. He grabbed a towel and made his way to the bathroom, whistling to himself.