CHAPTER 14

Thank you so much for everyone who posted a review and for everyone following! It means so much! :)

INTENSE!

Please read and review. I love reading reviews because it helps motivate my writing, while other reviews help me become a better writer.

Enjoy Chapter Fourteen!

Let me know your thoughts so far! Trust me. It helps loads! :) Stay safe, beautiful people!

HAPPY READING! :)

Graduation was upon them in two weeks, and the older students were eager to have it end and take that all-important step into adulthood.

Draco and Hermione focused on their budding relationship.

They were in a constant state of bliss. She was the one thing that gave him hope and redemption from his past deeds.

The woman was so genuinely good. It rubbed off on him. She made him want to become better.

They fell into a healthy pattern around each other. Draco had never known the selfless love and wanting Hermione offered him so ardently.

He drank it up eagerly, getting lost in her.

Despite all odds, they were in love, and he had no intention of letting her go and planned to tell his parents soon.

He knew it wouldn't go well, but they would face that hurdle together.

Come what may, as long as they were together, they would be strong.

He hugged her close and tried to cuddle, but she pushed his arm aside and made a mad dash for the bathroom.

Sleepy eyed, he woke up perplexed and worried.

What the hell just happened?

Following his beloved to the bathroom in concern, he saw her doubled over the commode vomiting.

He walked into the bathroom without hesitation, crouched down next to his girlfriend, and gently stroked her hair.

Another wave of nausea tore through Hermione, and she used her free hand to shoo him away, "You don't need to see this."

Draco smiled and touched her temple; she didn't seem to have a fever.

He went back into the room, sat on the bed and anxiously waited for her to come out.

"Why don't you get some rest? I'll copy the notes for you," he told her reassuringly.

She hated to miss class, but she wanted nothing more than to crawl back into bed and sleep.

He dressed quickly and looked over her in concern, light snores came out of her, and he sighed.

What he wanted to do was crawl in next to her and take her to Madam Pomfrey.

Slowly closing the door, making sure not to disturb his sleeping witch, Draco went towards their shared common room and pulled out a mug.

There was a sharp nip at the window, and he looked up in alarm to see the Malfoy family owl at the window.

Surprised, he opened the window, and the magnificent owl flew in, stretching its wings.

It did a small circle around the dorm before landing on the table.

Draco offered some snacks to the tawny owl, who accepted them happily. He took the message and stared at it.

He recognized the handwriting at once.