Change your ticket Prolouge

"London is experiencing damaging winds, thunder storm and a chance of hail and snow, I know tonight I will be snuggling up at home so I suggested you do too."
I sigh, I've been out of London before and from my experience I hate flying so the fact I'm going on plane in horrible weather isn't something I'm looking forward to, but mum insisted for me to come visit her in New York.
I pick up my suitcase once I hear the taxi arrive outside my flat. Im 20 years old and I'm living on my own, I did get the choice to go with my mum for a "fresh start" but I really didn't want to leave, so mum bought a flat for me to live in and she pays all the bills for me. I walk outside and the taxi driver takes my bag for me and I head off the the airport.
I've never really liked taxis, i feel awkward in them especially how silent it is. Until the driver finally makes conversation

" Flying in this weather, wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled your flight"

"I hope it's cancelled" I mumble back

"Ahh your not a plane person I assume?"

I nod my head "don't like being in them and don't like the thought of them"

The taxi driver nods and then the cab goes silent again.
"Well miss that would be $50" (I'm from Australia so I don't know the prices and all that for London)
I hand him the money "thankyou"
"No worries have a safe flight" he flashes me a smile and I smile back at him.
I take my case and look at the London international airport sign, and wonder inside not looking forward to what's to come.

But some things can take a turn for the good and bad.

------------------------------------------
Hi guys so this is my first fanfic. And I hope you like it, this is just a short introducing chapter just showing Charlie as a character.
The chapters will be longer, and if there is any mistakes or something you don't understand them just let me know. I really hope this fanfic works out
Please let me know what You think of this by commenting and voting - it's just one press of a button.
Thanks,
Larrybumb
xx