4: Split up.

Blackhole sat at a table in the library, Liy looked at him sadly.

"Whats wrong? Are you still upset over Tree?"

He shook his head. "Well..not exactly.."

"What do you mean?"

"I just feel bad for, well, everyone. Think about it, when we get out of here, won't loved ones and friends be sad about the people who died?" He looked away. "Pen was Trees.., boyfriend, I'm sure he won't take that he got shot in the head well.."

Pillow fiddled with her hair. "Nope! He won't, but worrying about it won't do anything will it? Just try not to think about it! I don't think about my problems and I'm fine!"

Liy raised an eyebrow.

"If you say so.."

Blackhole wiped his eye a bit. He didn't want to smudge the eyeliner.

"Okay Pillow, I'll take your advice."

"Who wouldn't!" She smiled.

Liy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, who.."

Liy was still mad at Taco. She didn't listen to what anybody else had to say and got Tree killed.

If it had been one of Liys friends who died and she blamed Tacos friend for murdering them, Taco would be mad right? So she had a right to be mad.

She just felt angry, and had an urge to hurt her.

But as Pillow said before, that wouldn't do anything.

-

"Whats up Snowball?" Lightning looked at Snowball, he was looking for something.

"I'm looking for a way out, I've smashed the camera and speaker in this room so Two can't see me."

Lightning looked around. "What are you going to do? Break a wall?"

"If I have to yeah, since everyone else here is weak and stupid." He punched the wall and immediately took his hand back.

"Did it hurt?"

"No, dimwhit! I'm just trying to be....quick with it."

He did it again, trying not to show any pain. Lightning looked unimpressed. He walked over.

"Maybe you should use a hammer or-"

"Are you trying to get me killed?! If I get caught with a hammer I'll get blamed for being the murderer! Stop trying to set me up."

"Hang on I-"

Snowball pushed him, making Lightning stumble and fall since he's clumsy lol. "If you're behind all of this, Lightning I swear."

"But!--"

"Just-! ..shush."

Snowball went back to doing what he was doing, and Lightning just stood, rolling his eyes. Why didn't Snowball trust him?

-

Lollipop had decided to part from Teardrop, she just wanted some time to herself.

Well, she left to the lounge. That was where Tree had died. His body and the blood was gone however. Odd.

But guess who was in there? Taco and Book.

"Oh, Lollipop-" Taco stood up. Lollipop went to leave but Book ran and grabbed her by the arm.

"Let go Book." She tried to yank herself away. Book shook her head.

"Please just hear her out.." Book pleaded, making Lollipop scoff. "Fine, but be quick."

Lollipop pulled away and sat on one of the sofas. Taco looked at her, guilt in her eyes.

"Lolly..I'm sorry I didn't listen to ..you or anyone..I was so caught up in who to blame..I just wanted to blame something or someone for Bells death.."

Lollipop put her legs up on the table, looking at her fingernails.

Taco looked at Book nervously.

"I just ..hope you can forgive me.."

Lollipop stood up. "Fine, I'll forgive you, but don't do something like that again, or I think I'd rather be put out of my misery."

Taco jumped up and hugged her. Lollipop embraced it, patting her back.

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

Lollipop laughed a bit. Taco let go. "What's so funny?"

"Oh dear Taco, you think me out of all people won't be able to protect myself?"

She smiled, beginning to walk away. Taco looked at Book then back at Lollipop, who had left and closed the door.

--
Donut had taken Gelatin to talk somewhere private. He wanted to talk to him about all of this..and if he could trust him or not ...question him maybe..but not asking the specific question on whether he was the murderer.

However nowhere was free. At least someone was somewhere, so he couldn't talk to him without anyone listening in.

So he went to the pool with him, maybe just to sit and talk? But to his dismay, Cake and Loser were there.

He ..just didn't like Loser. He didn't like him for his popularity. What did Loser even do that was so good? ..and he lied to Donut once...and nobody but Donut knew about it..

He didn't tell anyone about what Loser did, but he never forgave him. Loser had been trying to heal their relationship but it didn't work. Donut didn't listen..he didn't want to listen..

..he had tried to tell Cake...that..

...that he needed to be careful with Loser...

.....Loser was....a

..
..

cheater.

He hoped it would be different with Cake..he seemed special..Loser liked Cake a lot more than he seemed to like Donut...at least from when..

...they went out.

"Oh! Its the lovebirds!" Gelatin made finger guns at Loser and Cake, who were sat on the pools edge.

Cake giggled sweetly. "Hey Gelatin, and Donut..and are you doing?"

Donut looked at Loser, then at Cake. "..Just walking around..we were looking for a place to rest..and just hang out.. "

Loser smiled. "You can sit with us!,..if you like.."

"Actua-"

"Sure!" Gelatin smiled, grabbing Donuts hand and beginning to walk over.

Gelatin didn't know about Donuts secret. He hadn't ever told anyone, so of course he wouldn't.

"Gelatin!" Donut whisper-shouted, stopping him and grabbing his shoulders. "What are you doing?!"

"What? I was just gonna go sit with them."

Donut looked at Gelatin then back at them. They were looking at Donut curiously.

Gelatin got his hands off him. "Whats up? Is this about your hatred towards Loser?" He shrugged.

Donut shook his head..

"Just.. - go sit with them." He began to walk away.

Gelatin tilted his head. "Hang on- "

Donut left out the double doors of the pool, and back to where everyone else was.