11: Multiple murders? Well..

So for the rest of the day, everyone decided to go off in their own groups and do their own thing.

Well, what else could they do?

They only went off with the ones they trusted, because, well, who could they trust anymore?

"Oh gosh Loser, I really don't wanna die.." Cake looked in the fridge for the apple juice.

"I'm sure you won't.." Loser smiled, watching him. "I don't want to die, either."

"Mmhh, I dunno, It seems pretty likely for me to die.." Cake mumbled.

"Heyy, don't say that.." Loser nudged him playfully as he closed the fridge with the apple juice carton in his hand. "Have some hope.."

Cake shrugged sadly, pouring it in a glass. "Everything just seems so, ..untrustworthy.."

Loser smiled and hugged him "Things will get better.."

"I hope.." Cake mumbled, but still smiled. He loved Loser to bits, to lose that..would be..

..

Cake pulled away. Loser kissed his cheek softly, making the him giggle. "I love you so much.."

Loser smiled. "I love you too.."

Cake picked up the glass 👀

Loser looked to the side, still happy. Cake was special to him, better than Donut.

In the corner of his eye, he saw something.

He looked closely..

...and realized what it was...

An empty rat poison bottle.

It didn't even take Loser long to process what that meant, and it was only one thing.

Someone had done something with the poison..perhaps...put it somewhere...in something

Cake looked at him, "hey, something wrong?"

Rat poison looked exactly like apple juice.

He whacked the apple juice out of Cakes hand "did you drink it?!,"

It smashed onto the floor, making Cake shriek. It went everywhere. "N-no! I didn't!"

"Good..." he sighed.."I..think it was poisoned.."

Teardrop and Woody looked over, Loser looked at them. "Don't worry about that.."

Teardrop just shrugged. She didn't like Loser as much as she liked Cake. Cake was cool. She smiled at him and left, he waved.

Woody continued to make noises and shake n shit

"Who knows how long thats been poisoned.." Loser mumbled.

Cake eyed him suspiciously.

Maybe Loser is...the killer... and poisoned the apple juice, and it wasn't meant for me specifically...so since I was going to drink it...he whacked it out my hand..because he knew what was in it...

"..No idea.." Cake said, raising an eyebrow. "Anyways..thank you.."

"..anything for you.."

---

Blackhole looked at Liy wearily.."I don't look that suspicious do I?"

"Yeah, you look like you're the killer yourself.."

Blackhole held his knees. "..Really?"

"Mhhm, you grieve too much, like its your fault he's dead or something.. "