7: Liars will be losers.

Donut sighed loudly as Gelatin shut the door to the bedroom, banging both of his fists on the wall. "I can't do this much longer Gelatin."

"It's not like you're killing them." He shrugged.

"What? And you are?"

"I'm not saying I'm not." He grinned. Donut rolled his eyes.

"I know its not you Gelatin, stop trying to confuse me."

"You never know.."

Donut hit his head on the wall, letting out a cry. "This place is driving me insane! Half of us will be dead before we know it..we've already lost 4 of us...almost 5.."

"It'll be 6 soon, then 7."

"Gelatin, oh my god, shut up." Donut just wanted to tear his own hair out, rip his skin...he was so angry..so stressed..he could feel his nails digging into his palms. "This is serious.."

"Mm."

Donut just turned to lean against the wall, groaning and putting his head in his hands, taking off his glasses after. "Would you even care if I died?"

"You won't, because I won't kill you."

"Oh my god shut up." Donut knew Gelatin wasn't the killer. He was just doing it to be a dick.

Wasn't he?

"But really - would you even care?!"

"I would make a joke out of it, because dark humour is the way I deal with tragedy ."

"So is that a yes??!"

"You decide for yourself" he shrugged.

Donut let out a groan again, whimpering and throwing his glasses across the room. "This is driving me insane! I have no idea who it is and I can't trust anyone!!"

Gelatin smiled, walking toward him. "You got that right."

"And you don't help, either. All you do is make me question if I should trust you or not."

"You can decide for yourself if its the best idea to trust me."

"Shut up." Donut looked up at the ceiling, his eyes a bit watery. "I'm going to die soon, or at least later."

"Maybe." Gelatin shrugged.

Donut closed his eyes an ignored him. "Gelatin, be real here.." he couldn't ask him if he was the murderer, it was against the rules. And if Gelatin is actually the murderer, he can't say.

Gelatin was saying maybe he was, which wasn't against the rules.

"I can't tell you, remember?" He winked. Donut looked back at him, rolling his eyes.

"I can't do this..."

Gelatin shrugged. "I can."

"It's easier for you."

"Why? Because I don't have to kill people and you do?" Gelatin tilted his head. "Or vise vers-"

"Neither of us are the murderer!" Donut cried, "at least I don't think so, thanks to you."

Gelatin smiled suddenly, then pinned Donut to the wall. Donut stared at his face intimately...Gelatin was looking into his eyes, staring at him. Donuts back was pressed up against the wall. They were fairly close to eachover, too. Gelatin stayed there for a moment, looking at him closely, then pulled away.

"Its not you." He shrugged. "I can tell when someones lying."

Donut just stayed there, blushing a tad. He then pulled himself together. "I know its not me!!-"

"Well now I know for sure." He clicked his fingers. "That you're gay."

"GELATIN HONESY SHU-"

"Kidding kidding." He laughed. "But its not you, I can tell."

"Why don't you just do that to everyone then." Donut mumbled, sighing.

"It wouldn't be the same." He smiled. "Anyways, gotta blast, see you if I get the chance to wake up again-"

Before Donut could reply, Gelatin ran off.

--

Lollipop glanced at Book, Taco and Teardrop, looking at all of their faces. "So, who do you all think it is?"

Book shrugged. "Maybe Gelatin..."

Taco tilted her head. "Actually, I was thinking someone else.."

Lollipop crossed her legs. "Go on,"

"Woody."

Book started laughing. "Taco, are you being serious??!"

"Yes! I am, he..just seems suspicious-"

"Have you met the guy?" Lollipop rolled her eyes. "What you're saying sounds like some poor attempt for a joke."

Taco shook her head. "Nono! I'm serious! ..hes always alone..so he can do anything to anyone without anyone being suspicious...."

Teardrop nodded quickly, doing some arm gestures.

Lollipop raised an eyebrow. "Write it down."

She stopped, before rolling her eyes and taking some paper from the desk, scribbling some words down.

I think it's him too.

"You guys can't be serious ." Lollipop was almost disappointed. "Do you both seriously
think Woody is responsible for stabbing someone, with an edged weapon, and as well, it involving blood??"

Taco shrugged. "Well I mean..he killed Snowball-"

"Out of force." Lollipop interrupted.

"I'm with Lollipop on this one.." Book looked away. "I don't think he could be capable of that."

"Well, whatever." Taco rolled her eyes. "We'll see."

Teardrop nodded.

They talked a bit more, about the game, the mansion and their suspicions, before sleeping.

--