16: Traumatic.

Blackhole was the first the wake up. Surprisingly, actually. He didn't get that much sleep last night. He cried for most of it, well, not most, I'd say an hour.

His eyeliner was smudged, so he went to the bathroom connected to his bedroom. Nobody else actually had that feature, only he did.

He splashed his face with water, using a towel. He redid the eyeliner quickly. He had done it so many times it wasn't an issue or a struggle.

He left the bathroom and stretched, yawning a bit. His eyes felt hot and red, ..he just missed Tree.

At least he had Cake now, right?

You jinxed yourself.

He walked out of the room slowly, not being quick, there was no reason to.

There was a big reason to.

When he went out, his legs seemed to slow down as he walked..he almost didn't know what he was staring at at first, he almost thought it was just his eyes deceiving him..

He shook his head slowly, bringing a hand to his mouth as tears began to fall without reason as his eyes became tingly...

No..don't cry..

He bit his lip as he swallowed his tears, walking over to what he had been fearing

..there was blood on the banister....a white extension cord around the wooden bars of the banister, like something was hanging from below.

He walked over and looked down hesitantly, and his fears, became true..

...Cake was hanging there...blood stains all over his shirt, dripping onto the floor below..

He felt sick as he moved and walked down the stairs, watching Cakes body as he did, not where he was walking. Maybe at this point, he wouldn't of minded an accidental trip.

He got to the bottom, looking up at Cakes hanging body as it swung gently. The wire was wrapped around his neck, his lips almost looked purple. The wire had been tied to the banister bars. He had also been stabbed, so the blood was all over the floor below him. It looked dry, ..

He felt so sick, he wanted to cry, but he always swore to himself that crying only wasted his time. It..it wasn't okay to show emotions. Not even now, not even when Tree.. died.

He blinked his tears away and didn't look at Cake for any longer..

Did Loser do this? Last night Loser and Cake got into an arguement right?

He sighed shakily,

"...Oh, dear.." he managed to say, the sound of his voice sounding hurt, in pain. But he wasn't, was he?

This..was..a bad dream..

It was just a bad dream....

He slowly walked to the nearest wall and leaned against it, putting his head in his hands..

He just wanted to cry..he just..wanted..

He shook his head again, tears falling once more.

Then he began to hear voices upstairs, Lollipops, to be precise..then a scream, Tacos, more specifically

Well...it definitely wasn't a dream..or his imagination..