20: Colours.

Screaming, that was a very very bad sign

As soon as the others heard Donut screaming, they almost instantly knew what that meant.

Gelatin, was probably, indefinitely, dead.

Well, they went to go see for themselves. And obviously, they saw.

...

Donut had obviously stopped screaming, but now he was crying. ..

Gelatin was the only part of his life that he was staying for..

..

He had no reason to live...

He kept crying, shaking his head ..this couldn't be real..it..it just couldn't..he didn't believe it..

Blackhole led Donut out the room. Donut wouldn't have let him touch him, but nothing was going through his head at the moment. Just sadness..

Teardrop leaned down to Gelatin, then pointed to the body.

"What ..?" Lollipop mumbled.

Well, he lay there, duh, with his head injured, and blood everywhere. But..

His hand..was...his finger looked like it had been dipped in blood..his own blood for that matter

He had been writing something..

He was just in the process of it, and..it looked like he had died.

..

The smile was creepy still..but..that was just Gelatin, right?

The letters were written there..

Bl..

Bl? Like for Blackhole?

..

Each of them glanced at eachother..

"Hang on, but Blackhole was attacked.." Liy mumbled. "That doesn't make any sense!"

Loser shook his head. "No,..it doesn't.."

"But doesn't that explain why he was so depressed after Tree died? Maybe he blamed himself?" Taco questioned.

"Maybe he was just upset" Lollipop snapped back.

They all left the room, and down to the lounge, where Blackhole had taken Donut.

"Hey Blackhole? Can I talk to you?" Liy asked. Blackhole looked up.

"Oh, sure, alright.."

The two left, closing the door.

A short silence followed, before Loser spoke up.

"Hey, Don-"

"Don't even try to talk to me.." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Don't. Even. Try."

"I-"

"I blame you for Cakes death y'know?"

"..whats that supposed to mean?" Lollipop chimed in.

"..." Donut stayed quiet for a moment, not wanting to ruin anything, ...but what else was there to ruin?

"Cake found out Loser had been cheating on him and run off. Blackhole said after he talked to him he went back to his room; but maybe if he wasn't as sad or weak, he would've wanted to protect himself from the killer..when he got attacked..that is.."

"How would Blackhole know that?" Taco asked suspiciously.

"He ran into the kitchen when Blackhole was getting a drink, he said.." Donut looked away. "Cake was really upset you know, Loser.."