two

addison's pov

(this is mostly gonna be in her pov)

me charli and avani were walking to charli's house. charli and avani were holding hands. ugh why can't they date already. everyone knows they like eachother. we walked into the house and i saw dixie on the couch. she was in a sports bra. wow her body is hot. "oh hey guys" she says as she puts on a sweatshirt. she looked at me but she surprisingly didn't roll her eyes. she smiled at me and said, "hey addison sorry about being rude yesterday i was just mad from that morning." charli looked at her and smiled. "wow dixie's actually being nice" avani said laughing. "shut up" dixie said laughing also.

*time skip addison and dixie working on the project*

i get a notification on my phone it's bryce
(b= bryce a=addison of course)

b= hey where are you i wanna pick you up?
a= i'm at dixie's house. we're doing a project. we can hang later.
b= ew your at that dykes house🙄

i left him on read. he's so rude.

"wow i've been called many names but not a dyke" dixie said
shit i didn't know she saw that.

"don't worry he's just naturally rude"
"sure whatever" she said. she looked sad. "why are you dating that dickhead anyway" she asked. i didn't respond. i don't know why i'm dating him. "let's get back to work" i said. we started working together but then my phone rang. ugh why does bryce keep interrupting us. i answered
"what bryce?"
"jeez i just wanted to know what you and mrs dyke were doing"
dixie ignored him but i could tell she was mad. one thing i noticed about her is that she gets mad really easily.
"bryce can you be nice for once?"
" you know i don't like her" bryce said
i looked at dixie and she was just on insta. i hung up on bryce and dixie said "we can finish tomorrow" i guess that was her kicking me out "okay" i said. i wasn't leaving her house though. i was just gonna leave her room since me, avani and charli were having a sleepover. (btw it's friday). i went to charli's room and avani and charli were making out. "omg" i said. charli got off from on top of avani and said "uhhh" avani covered her face.

ima update soon. how do you like it tho. i haddd to add chavani. they are just SO cute.