eight

dixies pov
i had woke up with a text from griffin:
𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧: 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩
𝐝𝐢𝐱: 𝐡𝐢
𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧: 𝐬𝗼 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧........
𝐝𝐢𝐱: 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝗼 𝗼𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?
𝐝𝐢𝐱: 𝐮𝗺𝗺𝗺 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝗺 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝗼𝐧 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐞
𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧: 𝐰𝐡𝗼???
𝐝𝐢𝐱: 𝐮𝗺 𝐢 𝐠𝐭𝐠 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝐭𝗺𝐫

ugh that was so weird. i mean, griffin is okay, he's just not addison. addison is the most beautiful, smartest, the most amazing girl i've ever met. and i cant believe she feels the same way about me!

i walked downstairs. with a huge smile on my face. avani noticed and said "oh god, what's got you all smiley this morning? is it a certain girl named i don't know....addison?" i punched her in her arm playfully, "well, yes actually, she's just soooo perfect" i said. and i wasn't lying. "dude you're so whipped" charli said walking downstairs. i gave her the middle finger and started to make cereal.

𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝗺 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐥
we were all watching a movie then addison had an idea, "let's go to the mall". she said. we all agreed and got dressed.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

(charli pls marry me)

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

(jesus dixie run me over)𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧'𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭:

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧'𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭:

(i need a bad bihhh, addison rae)𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

(i need a bad bihhh, addison rae)𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

(i swear she has like the best style)

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯:
when we arrived we went to a WHOLE bunch of stores and got a lot of cute outfits. we were about to get some food until we saw the demon itself. griffin. "heyy dix" he said, "hi" she said obviously not wanting a conversation with him. can this guy take a hint. "you're looking really cute today" he said to her. i was about to say something then avani stopped me. "calm downn addi. he doesn't even have a chance with her" she said calming me down. god i hate this kid. even though he kinda just moved here i still don't like him.

griffin finally got the hint and left dixie alone. "i was actually about to gouge my eyes out" dixie said. we all starting laughing.

about 20 minutes later we had figured that it was time to go so we all bought one more thing and got in my car. i was driving, dixie was right next to me. while charli and avani were in the back. they were laughing and blushing at eachother. "jeez get a room" dixie said playfully rolling her eyes. we all started laughing.

we got home and dixie said, "addison so remember last night when you said you have feelings for me?"
"yeah, why?" i responded. "well i was wondering if you um......want to be my...um....girl..friend?" she said. i was shocked. i've been wait for this ever since i met her. i mean at first, we didn't like eachother, everyone thought, in reality i just had a huge crush on her and didn't know how to react. "oh my gosh dixie of course!!" i said smiling and hugging her. we then cuddled and watched netflix until we fell asleep.

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫