five

(The next day)
addisons pov

We all arrived at school and apparently there was a new kid. his name was griffin or something. i didn't really care. but dixie had to show him around and i don't know why i felt a little jealous. i just feel like he'll flirt with her or something. i don't know why i would be mad about the tho. anyways, today is the day i'm gonna break up with bryce. dixie was right. why am i dating him. he's such an asshole to me. ugh the thought of him makes me wanna throw up. it was first period and dixie walked in with griffin. they were laughing and smiling. ew i already don't like him. he introduced himself to the class and sat down. dixie sat next to me.

"so i'm gonna break up with bryce today" i said
"wait actually? yesss finally i-" dixie stopped herself. what was she gonna say? "i mean uh aww so sad. but great for you!" she said. i laughed.

~after school~

i was driving to bryce's house and i was scared out of my mind. what was he gonna do? was he gonna hit
me? was i gonna yell at me? i knocked on the door and another girl answered. "hi i'm sydney, bryce's girlfriend, who are you?" she said. "oh i'm actually bryces girlfriend.." i said. that bastard was cheating on me! "who's at the door babe?" i heard bryce say as he walked over a to the door. "oh shit. addi i can explain!" he said. tears were forming in my eyes. "fuck you bryce! we're done! i hate you." i said and ran to my car. i drove off not thinking of where i was going. the only thing that popped into my mind was dixie. i need dixie. i went over to her house and knocked. dixie answered and saw me crying. she immediately let me in and sat me down on her bed.

"aww addi what's wrong? what happened? are you okay? she asked

the only word i said was "bryce." "i thought you broke up with him" she said having a confused look on her face. "i was but then i found out he was cheating on me. i don't know why i care so much. i thought he wouldn't do that to me." i said. dixie just hugged me. we cuddled and watched a movie. i didn't know she was so comfortable. i fell asleep in her arms. it felt good.