seven

addisons pov
i arrived at school with charli and avani. i couldn't find dixie. i went to her locker and saw her talking with griffin. she was blushing. ew. i got so jealous and went up to her and said "thanks for cuddling with me and comforting me dixie i really appreciated it." "no problem addi. anytime." she smiled. ughh she's so cute. i'm pretty sure i have a crush on her. when we "hated" each other, everyone thought there was "sexual tension" i kinda agreed but disagreed.

dixies pov (finally)
i know that griffin is trying to get with me but i already have my eyes on someone. addison. what's not to like? she's cute, funny, nice. i can make a whole list. but i know she's not into me. i know she's straight. when me and addi were talking, anthony yelled in the hallway, "PARTY AT MY HOUSE AT 9."
anthony was probably the funniest guy ever. he throws the BEST parties ever. "you goin?" i asked addison. "uhhh nahhh i'm not feelin it"she replied. "fine. if you're not going then i'm not going" i said smiling. "you should come over my house. i bet charli and avani are going, my parents are out on a business trip so we'll be alone" i said smirking. she blushed and said "sounds great."

avani and charli ran over and said "are you guys going?" "nah we're gonna chill at the house" i said. "ouuu dixie and addison sitting in a tree K-" i stopped avani from finishing her sentence and glared at her. ofc her and charli know that i have a crush on addison. they were the first, and only, people i told. "shut up avani" addison laughed "it's not like that." ouch.

addisons pov
i cant believe avani said that! she knows i have a crush on dixie. so does charli. i'm so excited to be alone with dixie though.

*time skip at dixies house*

omg me and dixie are freaking alone!!! not only that i'm wearing her sweatshirt. she's just in a sports bra. she has a billion of those. the fact that she's comfortable around me is amazing. i know that dixie is very VERY insecure. we were sitting on the couch watching a romantic movie. i was laying on her shoulder. when the movie went off me and dixie started talking and having fun. when we were talking, somehow are faces got really close. dixie leaned in and kissed me. i kissed back. and then it turned into a heated make-out session.

charli's pov
me and avani were partying, dancing, drinking, (they're seniors), and just having fun. i got a little too drunk and i started kissing avani. i brought her up to a room and we started kissing even more. i was about to take my shirt off but then avani said, "charli, i can't take advantage of you while you're drunk. trust me if you weren't, that would be a whole other story." "oh okay" i said. i felt like i was gonna pass out. and that's exactly what i did.

addisons pov

while me and dixie were on her bed making out, my shirt off and hers was already off. there was a knock at the door. dixie went to go open it and i followed, putting a shirt on. i went to go see who it was and it was avani carrying charli while she was passed out drunk. oh god. we carried her up to her room and placed her on her bed. "charli you can be very stupid sometimes." dixie said even though charli couldn't hear her. avani laid next to her and said, "i'll sleep with her- by her." dixie laughed and we went back to her room. "sooo are we gonna talk about what happened?" i said. dixie looked at be and said, "look addi, i like you, a lot, like, a lot a lot. and i know you probably don't feel the same wa-" i cut her off and kissed her. " of course i feel the same way dix." we started cuddling and fell asleep.