nine (last chapter probably)

addisons pov
as i was walking to 3rd period i saw griffin talking to dixie. ugh seriously, that guy really can't take a hint. dixie looked somewhat uncomfortable. i walked over to them and greeted them with a smile. griffin, for some reason, hugged dixie and said, "well i gotta go to class, catch ya later dix" i rolled my eyes. "god why is he so desperate?" i asked while walking with her. "chill babe he's just trying to be my friend that's all."

~time skip to lunch~

i sat down next to charli. while dixie was across from me sitting my avani. the people sitting at the table were josh, anthony, jaden, chase, mads, griffin, bryce, and other people. ugh i don't understand why bryce loves to sit at our table. i turned my head towards bryce and glared at him he winked and continued his conversation. when dixie saw that she glared at him. while we were eating our disgusting lunch food, bryce and griffin walked towards us. they had took avani and charli's spot because they got up and went to the bathroom , (we all know what that means)

"what do you want bryce?" i asked, obviously annoyed. "well ya know, i just was gonna tell you that i'm throwing a huge party since it's end of the year" (yes, they are still in school) he said. griffin continued saying "and we wanted to let you two beautiful ladies" he specifically looked at dixie, "know that you're invited." he said. "oh and by the way" bryce said, "bring avani and charli. the more the merrier." we winked. dixie just responded with an "ok" and i just shrugged saying "alright".

~after school~

i was at home, thinking about what i should wear at the party. i scanned my closet and found an outfit,

(her outfit)

(not the purse and not the bag)

dixies pov:

i layed down on my bed and went on my phone. i texted charli even tho she's just in the other room.
𝑚𝑒: ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦?
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢: 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐢𝗺 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐜 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝑚𝑒: 𝑜ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑠
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢: 𝐤𝐤
𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑

i had already got dressed for the party. wearing this:

i didn't really care if i looked good or not

me and charli got in the car and drove to avani's house. we picked her up and the went to addisons house.

we all arrived at the party and there was a LOT of people. i started talking to anthony and other people. after an hour of just talking and hanging out with ppl, i had realized that i hadn't really talked to addison that much. i was looking for her but couldn't find her anywhere.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i was sitting on avani's lap and we were just talking to mads and nessa. for some reason, avani was acting weird and not really talking. she was just on her phone. whenever i would talk to her she would just respond with plain responds. or not respond at all. idk was she mad at me. "hey vani, you okay?" mads asked. she just nodded her head and said "i'll be right back". then she carefully took me off her lap and left. nessa shrugged, and continued the convo.

a couple minutes later i said "i'm gonna go look for avani" mads and nessa said "alright" then i got up. i started looking in rooms then i eventually found her. she was just laying on the bed on her phone. "hey you okay?" i asked while laying next to her. "yeah, me and anthony got into an argument because he claimed he 'missed me'. "forget em" i said cuddling with her.

𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩o𝐯
i was looking everywhere for addison and i couldn't find her. maybe she left. i was just about to text her but then i saw her. she was in the back. i couldn't believe my eyes.......

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲!

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰?

𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫😗

687 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬