six

addisons pov

i woke up in someone's arms. it was dixie. she was sleeping like a baby. it was like 2am. jeez how long have i been sleeping? i was scrolling on instagram and then a group chat texted me. oh god. the people that were in it were, me, dix, charli, avani, chase and anthony. and griffin.

avani: heyyyy
charli: another group chat? really avani?
avani: i'm sorry it's just gc are fun
griffin: hey guys😁
me: oh hey everyone,avani why are we in a group chat?
avani: i thought it would be fun. we could talk about people and stuff
avani: i saw addi and dix cuddling
me: alright i'm going back to bed 🙄
anthony: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
griffin: wait does dixie have a boyfriend?
avani: no why?
griffin: perfect😜

i put my phone down and started going back to sleep. dixie then started moving around and then she woke up. i closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. "i know your awake addi" dixie says while laughing. "imma go get in the shower". "at 2 am?" i said. "yeah. those type of showers hit different."

while dixie was in the shower i went on instagram. i saw bryce's post and immediately remembered that he was cheating on me! i wanna get him back so bad!
dixie got out the shower (dressed sadly) she got back into bed and started cuddling with me. "how do you feel?" she asked. i'm guessing she was talking about bryce. "i feel fine it's just.... i can't believe he did this to me. i know i was gonna break up with him but i still loved him. i deserve someone better." i said. " yeah, me" dixie said winking. she laughed and said she was kidding. i didn't want her to be kidding tho. why do i feel like this? i feel butterflies whenever i'm around dixie. it's so weird.