four

addison's pov
(it's not the weekend anymore)
as i got on the bus, i saw dixie sitting by herself listening to music with her airpods in. she looked at me and smiled waving and signaled me to sit by her. as soon as i was walking towards her (she sat in the back) bryce saw me and pulled me into his seat. i looked at dixie and she had an annoyed expression. dang it.

i walked into school and went to my locker charli came up to me and said "addiiii i didn't have any dunkin yet" "awww that's tragic" i said sarcastically. she rolled her eyes. "hey" avani said while coming over. charli started to blush when she came over. like i said last time. why can't they just date already. "so dixie looked mad on the bus. addi you know why?" avani asked me. "i have no clue" i said. "i'll talk to her" charli said and walked over to her. charli and dixie will look out for eachother no matter what. so of course charli wanted to know why shes mad.

charli's pov

i walked over to my sister and said "hey sis, why do you seem mad? are you okay?" "i'm fine." she said. "we'll talk about it later than" i said and walked off. i wonder what happened. i hate seeing her sad or mad. there was 3 minutes before first period started so i went to the bathroom. i saw avani just looking at herself in the mirror. hm wonder why. "hey vani" i said.
"oh hey charli. can we talk about what happened?"
oh god she's talking about the kiss.
"uh yeah sure. what's there to talk about? it was just a kiss
why did i say that?
"oh. just a kiss? okay then nevermind." avani walked out. shit shit shit. why did i fucking say that??? i used the bathroom and went to class. shit i was late. "you're late d'amelio" the teacher said. "sorryyy" i said and sat down next to avani. she rolled her eyes. i could tell she doesn't want me by her. "are you mad at me?" i asked her. "no." she said. that's definitely a yes.

*lunch time*

addison's pov

me,dixie,charli,avani,bryce,tayler, chase and anthony were sitting in silence. "what's going on with everyone?" anthony asked. damn he always says stuff at the wrong times. "i don't feel good i'm gonna go to the nurse" dixie said. "you okay dix?" charli asked worried. "yeah." she said.

"thank god she left" bryce said
"shut the hell up bryce. no one wants you here." charli said angry. avani laughed. "sorry i had to." avani said. avani went to use the bathroom and charli followed. great. now it's me, bryce, anthony, chase, and tayler. i had no problem with anthony being here. i just don't like chase and tayler. and bryce. he treats me like shit. he uses me for sex. that's what tayler told me. it was silent until avani and charli came back. they came back happy and smiling.

*after school*

i hate going home. i have a mom who's never here and an alcoholic dad. so i decided to go to to charli's house and bryce came with me sadly. i always come there anyway. i knocked on the door and dixie opened it. in her sports bra. jeez. how can someone be so sexy?
"oh it's you." she said
"uhh yeah. dixie are you mad at me?"
"no. just come in i guess. you came here for charli i'm guessing." she said and walked off. she's definitely mad at me.
"who cares if dyke damelio is mad at you?" bryce said. "don't be here if you're just gonna disrespect my sister" charli said walking down the stairs with avani. "periodt" avani said laughing. dixie just sat on the couch not saying anything. charli asked dixie to go upstairs so we can all hang out. dixie had no problem with it. she went upstairs and shut her room door. "guys lets watch tv." avani said jumping on the couch. charli laughed and cuddled with avani on the couch. we all started watching tv and
dixie came downstairs to the kitchen. she looked at all of us laughing at the movie and smiled.

charli's pov

i know why dixie is sad. there are two reasons. first, she feels that i get more attention than her and i'm better than her. i COMPLETELY disagree. she has always been insecure. about everything. also, she told me that bryce told her that addison doesn't like her and she talks about her badly. i knew that it wasn't true but she didn't believe me. i got up from cuddling avani and went to dixie. "hey you wanna hang with us." i asked her. i felt bad that i kicked her out earlier. and i love when she hangs out with us. she's been quiet lately. "sure. even though i'll be 5th wheeling" she said. she sat down be me. avani was on my right. addison has fell asleep so we turned off the tv and chilled on our phones.

so imma try to update everyday. but i probably won't update tomorrow (it's my birthday 🎁!!!) so yeH.