002- Ela and Mila

"For god's sake Ela!" Mila shouted in my ear. I jumped and smacked Mila right in the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. 

"Sorry babe," I said.

She just laughed and sat at the edge of my bed. We had been best friends since day one, she was so nice to me. She was the best friend one could ever wish for

I rose out of bed snapping out of my thoughts and took a step on the cold floor. 

"Careful!" Millie warned me. Holy shit. I almost stepped on a broken wine bottle. "We gotta clean this mess. It's killing me" 

Our room was covered with cigarettes, beer cans and lots of alcohol. I stared at Mila, who I can tell was dying inside too. 

"Shittt. Principal Thorkelson is probably gonna check on us" 

We kept silent trying to figure out whose step it was. Big. Heavy. Furious. We jumped out of bed and started cleaning the small room, which was the place of many beautiful and bizarre memories. I got a plastic bag and Mila started to throw all the cans inside. The steps grew louder and louder, and so did our nerves. The sound that we were not waiting for, banged through our room.

"All ready?" I asked

"Yeah I'm ready, but nervous."

"Umm wait, Thorkelson, we are changing clothes" I lied. We quickly threw some more beer cans in the plastic bag, and we shoved some things underneath the bed.

"It's Mr. Thorkelson for you, young ladies!" He yelled. We giggled.

Mila made a sign so that I pretend we were actually doing something useful. "Come on in!" He opens the door and steps into the now clean room, he lets his eyes glide over Mila from head to toe, a smirk creeps on his face.

I am laughing inside, knowing the old man has a crush on my roommate. It was creepy, but it had its fun parts too, as well as advantages. Mila smiled friendly back at him, not caring at all, I try to hold my laugh but I failed and let out a weird giggle.

"So, Peter, why are you here?"

"Again, it's Mr. Thorkleson and I need to speak with you young ladies, I'm getting some complaints about you two."

Mila and I exchanged looks. What could this be about? What bitch had to tell on us?

"Mila and Ela, could you please walk with me to my office?"

I gave Mila an annoyed look and she had the same expression on her face. But then the bitch said, "Peter, what did we do?" Giving him the lookup and down his body.

He let out a deep sigh and he looked Mila right into the eyes, "For the hundredth time, it's Mr. Thorkleson and I'll explain in my office, walk with me."

He took a step out of the door and looked into the room, "You two have a messy room, you should clean it once."

We exchanged looks again, and Mila rolled her eyes. We followed "Peter" to his office.

He opened the office door and let us in, "Ladies first." I entered first the office it looked so boring, it could use some decoration. Mila entered the room after me and I could see on the look of her face she thought the same. We just stood there when "Thorkelson" took a seat on his fancy-ass office chair.

"Take a seat." He said while pointing his hand to the two chairs, that we're in front of his desk.

We sat down, I saw in the corner of my eyes that Mila was looking around the room, boring herself to death. I just looked unimpressed to Peter.

"Mila" She didn't respond. "Mila!". Now she looked at him, not caring what he had to say. "Yes, Peter?"

That girl is crazy, I was thinking, she had no boundaries. I grabbed my lipstick out of my pocket and set the details again on my lipstick.

"There is a rumor you girls have been smoking inside school property." Right now my head was exploding. Who the fuck could it have been? What bitch had clicked on us?

"Look, Peter, I seriously don't give a fuck about your talk, now I do care about my classes and grades, and as you said, they are just rumors. whoever said they are true it is not correct." Mila stepped in the conversation.

"Way to go, whore!" I gave her a high five. Our hands smacked together with a loud noise. Making Peter shake his head and frowning lightly his eyebrows.

"Bye, bye Petey. Go play with yourself while thinking about Mila" I said giving him my middle finger and stormed out, Mila followed my action and stormed out the office too.

And there we stood laughing out loud interrupting lots of classes, by our loud laughing noise. Sadie got out of her class and looked at us. "You girls will never learn. Will ya?" We exchanged looks and laughed even harder. There were very little chances we ever learned about our mistakes. After all, the quote we lived by was Live Fast, Die young.