006- Sophie

I woke up in my small bedroom and looked at the clock. 4:00 o'clock. I felt like going back to bed, but thats not what a good student does so I leap out of bed and put my uniform and glasses on. I walk Into the kitchen and eat a quick breakfast of toast and milk.

I grab my school bag and bass guitar, tie my shoes on and head out. Wait, I check the time, 4: 20, still to early to go out. I drop all my stuff by the door and head back into my bedroom. Its really quiet in my dorm. Im one of the only ones to not share my dorm with a roommate. For many reasons, but the school let me choose a dorm for myself. I don't have many friends because i focus on studying, and sometimes I get bullied for being small. But it doesn't get to me 'cause i've got other things to worry about.

I look outside and see some early bird students roam around campus. I take the extra time to check if i have all my homework and such. I sit around my dorm and check stuff on my computer. I don't know why I force myself to get up so early and be a perfect student, but its not very important, I guess. Its 5:00 o'clock now, I get up form my desk and grab my watering can and water my plants.

5:30. I grab my stuff and walk out the door. Pulling my headphones on, I listen to my favorite album, Aftermath, by The Rolling Stones. My first class is English, followed by biology, Spanish, world history, jazz band, music theory, choir. I also have a free period which i usually spend studying.

"Whats up shortie?" says a sharp voice behind me. I turn to see Veronica, my head tormentor.

"Shortie? Half the population is my height. Mind your own business" I reply, leaving her dumfounded. I swiftly walk away to my first class.

I sit in English minding my own business. When the teacher starts the lesson I take lots of notes. In fact I do that every class. Repeat cycle and thats my day. I enjoy all my classes but when jazz band, music theory, and choir are just around the corner, I perk up. I have a big passion for music, rock especially.

When school is over, I head on over to the library to study for the upcoming biology test. On my way, I notice the open basement door. Some girls are walking down the stairs to the basement, they're familiar, I've seen them from my English class. I know I have to go and study, but I feel drawn in. Without thinking I step down into the basement...