dos

~

felix sat in his history class staring at the exam question in front of him. he usually got decent grades, b's and c's which him and his parents both were happy with. his eyes settled on hyunjin, who was writing rapidly on his paper. he always got the top grades in the class, which was another reason why felix despised him. however, felix noticed that the older male looked tired, frequently yawning and rubbing his eyes. despite this being unusual, the australian didn't think much of it and continued with his paper.

~

"fucks sake" felix cursed under his breath as he once again made a mistake in the choreography.
"you seem to be struggling" his dance teacher noted, and the freckled boy nodded, embarrassed. "i'm sure hyunjin will be happy to help you, he's got it down already"
felix's heart dropped at the mention of the raven haired boy's name but before he knew it the said male was stood next to him showing off his bright white smile.
"class is nearly over but you two won't mind staying back will you?"
before the australian had the chance to protest the older male replied, "of course not"

and that's how felix ended up spending his free period alone in the dance hall with the boy he couldn't stand.
"so you have to put your left foot back before moving your right foot" hyunjin explained, looking at the younger male through the mirror. the blonde was getting the hang of the difficult routine with the help of the taller male, although he didn't like to admit it. "let's try it from the start" hyunjin flashed a smile and turned on the music, "5,6,7,8"

the two boys completed the routine flawlessly before sitting down to catch their breath. "thanks" felix awkwardly spoke, "i think i've got it now"
"no problem, you're a great dancer" the elder replied, making felix blush unknowingly.

the pair began to walk through the empty halls towards the cafeteria, "so... how did you find the history exam?" hyunjin said, trying to break the awkward silence.
felix was surprised the elder noticed they were in the same history class, he'd just assumed the other would've been to self absorbed to realise. "it went okay i guess, what about you? wait, you probably found it easy"
the taller hesitated slightly and looked at his down at his shoes, "oh yeah, of course"