seis

~

it was sunday afternoon and felix was extremely bored. his friends were all busy and he had nothing to do. his mind drifted back to the party, remembering how much fun he had talking with hyunjin. quickly, he grabbed his phone and typed a message, hesitating slightly before hitting send.

me
hey hyunjin it's felix,
i was wondering if you
wanted to hang out?

it didn't take long for him to get a reply.

hyunjin
hi felix! that sounds
good, what do you want
to do?

me
you could come to my
house and watch a movie
or something? that's if you're
okay with that

hyunjin
sure, what's your
address? i'll be right
over

felix quickly typed his address and decided to change his clothes. he wasn't sure what to wear, but decided on something comfortable as they were only watching a movie - a hoodie and joggers.

about 10 minutes later there was a knock at his door and the blonde jumped off the couch to open it. hyunjin was stood on the doorstep, dressed similarly to felix.
"hi, come in" felix let the elder inside and led him into the living room.
"woah it looks nice in here" hyunjin commented, looking at the many pillows and blankets on the couch.
"thanks, i like having it as comfortable as possible" felix giggled and sat down, patting the space next to him.

the raven haired male joined him, putting the blanket over them both. the blonde opened netflix and eventually found a movie they agreed on. for the first movie the pair sat at opposite ends of the small couch. however, part way through the second movie, hyunjin's arm found its way around felix's delicate shoulders, with the blonde's head resting on his firm chest. the sound of the elder's steady heartbeat slowly lulled the australian to sleep, whilst feeling the most comfortable he had felt in a long time.

felix opened his eyes, to find himself alone on the couch, having been wrapped up in the blanket. he grabbed his phone to see the time was 11:43pm and he had a text from hyunjin.

hyunjin
hey sleepy head! i had
to head home, see you
tomorrow, sleep well <3

a soft smile spread across the blonde's lips as he allowed his heavy eyelids to close once again.