ocho

~

hyunjin did keep his promise. every time he felt tired, which was most days, he'd skip training and hang out with felix. they would usually watch netflix at the blonde's house or go to a café, resulting in them quickly becoming close.

today was no different, the pair were at the younger's house, cuddled up watching a cheesy drama on netflix. however, felix had found himself feeling strange around the elder recently. butterflies would erupt in his stomach when hyunjin would laugh at his bad jokes or when he would hold his hand, which had become a common occurrence. his face would turn red if the elder made direct eye contact or complimented him. the blonde was confused by the way he was feeling, but he liked it nonetheless.

he slowly started to become bored of the drama playing on the screen and turned his attention to the elder, who was completely immersed in the cliché storyline. his eyes traced the other's raven hair, which looked soft and seemed to fall perfectly around his face. next his eyes, which sparkled in the light from the television and followed the drama characters every move. felix then found himself admiring the elder's lips, they were plump and looked so kissable. he quickly cast his eyes away, cheeks turning red from his own thoughts.

instead he focused on hyunjin's hand, cautiously holding it, but the elder didn't seem to mind. felix began playing with his fingers, comparing the size of their hands. he giggled quietly at how small his hands looked compared to the other's. this finally caught hyunjin's attention, "your hands are so cute lixie" he gushed, curling his fingers around the top of the blonde's shorter ones. the younger blushed at his words, especially the nickname. as the pair had become closer, the raven haired male had started calling him 'lixie' his reason being "it's cute, just like you". which caused the blonde to become flustered each time he said it.

the drama soon finished, prompting hyunjin to check the time. "i've got to go now, sorry lixie" he pouted, standing up and removing his hand from the younger's. felix whined at the coldness he now felt, "please stay"
the taller male laughed slightly, pinching the blonde's freckled cheeks, "stop being so adorable, i'll see you tomorrow"

the australian eventually gave in, walking the elder to the front door after wrapping himself in a fluffy blanket. "bye lixie"
"bye hyunjin, see you tomorrow"