.mine•

Your eyes widened.

"Ill change for you.." His voice rang in your head. You laid in your bed, thinking. You didn't know how to respond so you did it in the most awakerdest way.

"Ill change for you..."

"Y/n." He said looking into your eyes. You didnt know how to respond to this, it was weird. 'Say something romantic back-' is what you thought but.... Um... That did not happen. Nope.

"Hot just like Italian food-" you stopped yourself realizing what you were saying. Dio raised a brow, holding inna laugh. Your face was red as the Chinese flag. You had a malfunction in your head or mouth and BAM out came that. You kinda smirked at yourself. 'I mean he is hot like Italian food so hey win win for me atleast.' You looked at dio, he was grinning. "At least you admit im charming." He winked. You rolled your eyes. "Surprisingly. Hahaha." You smiled, he gave a small pout. "Oh hush, I'm sure you have had plent of women drool over you." You said knowing well that hes been with alot of women. It happns when your living this class of life. He shook his head with a smirk. If it could kill you, you would be under in hell already drinking tea with Lucifer. "Yeah but, I didnt feel the way I do with you to those women. You somehow just, you just made me frustrated and confused." he furrowed his brows.

"I never thought That'd I'd fallen for you, I was always used to just using women as a look... Never actually caring.. But ive been lying to myself if that was the case." He took a breath holding you closer. "Ever since the day we met, youve always felt different. Strong and funny, not like most women now who are just looking for a loveless marriage... Your amazingly different. And that's what I love about you. You could knock the sense into me without caring about anything. Or when wed play in the rain as children, youd play in sundays best because you felt like you were an actress." He said into your ear making you soften. You smiled. You both stayed like that for a while. "I'm getting sleepy.." You mumbled into his chest, just wanting to sleep on it. He hummed. Even he sounded sleepy. You grabbed his hand, and held it to your face. "Monsieur, allow me to assist you to your room." You said giving a small trail of kisses down his arm. He blushed finding it cute. "Lead the way Mademoiselle." He said quietly.

--

And now you sit there, a bit flustered. You looked out the window. 'Mom is he good? Would you approve?'
---

Few years later
--
You and dio were still together, but youd think hed show you off or tell people, But nope he kept you and his relationship a secret. You didnt mind. But you were kinda iffy on it. You told Jonathan and George, they had to know just in case George thought dio would have to have suitors. And George being George, was alright with the relationship.
You noticed dio staying up late a lot recently. And you being sneaky, decided to sneak to him. He was in a study. Working hard on research. 'Home work? Nah.' You looked closer at the Desk. It was the same thing Jonathan was looking at years back. That stone mask. It made you feel paranoid looking at it every time you sunk for midnight snacks and saw it.
You looked over at dio to see his eyes almost about to shut. He looked tired. 'Shouldn't stay up..' You thought with a sheepish grin. His head leaning on his palm, his eyes slowly darting side to side reading. He was focused but tired. Dedication to destroy the Joestars.
And I thought you wanted to be different of what your dad wanted. You knew about that old man. he was, in a nice way to put it, an asshole. It was very late in the night. You smiled hearing snores. You step away from the door and walk quietly to him. "Dio." You said sweetly. He hummed. "Dio~" you said in a more sensual tone. He perked up. "The hell y/n?" He said tiredly. You grabbed his arm and dargged him. "let me go- y/N." He yawend after his little plea. "Listen, you cant stay up like this. Its not good for you." You spoke still walking to the doors. "Whats in it for me?" He asked with a raised brow. You hummed. "I can sleep in your room tonight." You spoke causally, his face lit up pink and with a smirk. "Ohhh~-" you chuckled. "dio you see this finger?" You raised your ring finger. He nodded. "Whats missing?" You asked. He chuckled. "My name."
you blushed. That Was cute. "Well hurry up and get your name on it dummy." You and him walked up the stairs. "Also did you see what I Was working on?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah that creepy mask. Jojo studied it for a while years back." You spoke remembering Jonathan also staying up late alot years back. He never did that much. Dio hummed. His big figure blocked your view as he opend his door.

His room was a mess. A fat MeSs. Clothes ratted everywhere, books towered high.
"Yeesh." You said peering over him. He chuckled. "Give me a sec, take a seat." He said walking in. You flopped on the edge of his bed. He kickly moved stuff into the cornors. You sank into the bed, literally.
He walked into his closet. Since you were already in a night gown, you didnt need to change. You herd the door opening. Revealing a shirtless dio. You couldn't help but actually blush. You noticed how fit he Was. I mean obviously he's fit. He plays Football along with Jonathan.
"See something you like y/n?" He asked with a grand smirk. "Yeah of course." You winked. He chuckled.

He layed next to you. you and him cuddled up next to each other. You herd soft snores from him. You still couldn't sleep.

'Ill be 20 soon... Holy cow....' You began thinking of funny events and sad events. Even make believe ones, like if dio was a vampire or if you had magical powers. Now that'd be interesting. 'You know mom.. I think he'd fit in with the family..' You smiled snoozing off into sleep, cuddling up to dio.

>>>