Round about'

.
.
.
.

You watched the boat flot off with speedwagon. You learend who he was, he helped 'defeat dio.' With Jonathan.

"Harmon can you teach me that?" You asked. He didn't seem to mind and taught some stuff that he watched Jonathan do. And what zeppili had always said. And which you did horriblely but got better as time got on.
-

You sat next to him in a little restaurant, he was reading when suddenly he slammed the paper down, "theres a boat that burned!" You saw what he was looking at. 'Oh shit!' You and him ran in different directions. You ran to the shore. You saw a boat far out. You sat and waited.

"Erina!!" You yelled. She waved, a baby was crying.

---

Years later, your still 20, thanks to dio. You lived along side the joestars having it has a changed last name from when you lived with them. You were like a similar business to the speedwagon foundation. You were just private.
Its 1938. You got a letter. Closing your little mail box you open it.

       "dear y/n, its erina i know youd like to    get out.  Being secretive and all. Id like for you to meet someone. Someone who's family."

--
You saw a taxi. Coming out of the house you live in, the door opened. "My Erina have you aged like fine wine." You spoke getting in. She tched. "Not even a polite hello y/n?" She smiled.

"This is Jonathan's grandson, Joseph joestar. Joseph this is y/n, she's an adoptive joestar. She also knew Jonathan." She spoke to the two of you. He raised a brow. "so young!! How?" He asked. Erina hit Josephs head with her umbrella. "Never ask a lady's age. You look to the left of Erina. "Oh this is smokey." she said with a smile.

"Were going to new York by the way. We need you there on stand by. Speedwagon ws captured by nazis." she spoke. You blinked. "Thats... Wow." You didn't know how to respond by that. "Right?!" Joseph spoke.

-----

You stayed with lisa lisa. You kinda did your own thing, bored kinda. You picked up a habit of drinking. Yeah, it happens.
You met Caesar. Hes... Kind. You played with the ring necklace as you jogged in place. 'I wonder if this brings me luck. Thats why im so bored.' You yawned taking a break. "Y/n! Were going to Switzerland!" Joseph yelled running at you, you nodded and followed him. You pulled out a flask and drank.

"shes drinking night and day... Is she okay?" Caesar asked looking at you from his seat. Joseph gazed at you. You looked horrible but you didn't care. "Granny Erina told me before we went to pick her up that she was the lover of the man who killed my grandpa. And hit hit her hard apparently." He spoke looking back at Caesar. "Boys if you keep talking about her like that behind her back, it'll happen to you." Lisa lisa said tilting her glasses down. They hushed up.

You didn't know you liked the cold till you got to Switzerland. You went off doing your thing. You practiced your harmon in the snow too, for weeks on end. Knowing well your on standby. You actually let out a lot of frustration. Punching, yelling, excessive training. You were found knocked out by Lisa lisa. She got you and took you back to new york. You dressed in all black looking at Josephs grave. You felt sad for not trying to know him, or Caesar in fact. You stood without an umbrella. "Y/n, you'll get a cold." Speedwagon said, "ill be fine." You said looking down.

"Boo!" A man said behind Erina.

"JOJO?!?" you all yelled. You smiled seeing hes not dead. He explained what happened. Then suize Q came out. "T-that ring!?"
"This is my wife!" He spoke. Then they got into a small argument. It was cute. You smiled, so did everyone else.
---

You lived your life normal. Trying your best to live. Dios words hit you in the head.
"It'll be years before we see each other again." His voice echoed. 'Is he? No..' You got up. You then began massive searching.
"God why can't I just die like damn." You sighed putting down the marker. Then it hit you....
"What if dio stole Jonathans body? He was a head last time I saw him..." It seemed rediculous but... Believable...
So for years and years you did searching and looking. Getting any information as possible.
---

Many years later, your work phone got a call. "Miss.J you have a man asking for you. His name is Joseph." Nancy spoke. "Send him through." You said.
The phone buzzed. Your feet relaxed on the glass table. 'He has to be in his 40s maybe 50s...' you thought. "Hello? Y/n? You alive?" He asked, his voice deepened. "Sadly yes." you spoke with a small smile. He coughed. "Well you think you could help me out?" He asked. "With?"

"My grandson... He won't believe me about his ability... Ya know a stand." He said, a stand. You have developed one after being alive with harmon so long. Its nothing new either. Its not special either. "Depending. When you need me there." You asked, he explained the situation, "I'll be on my way. I'll be at the airport soon. yes. Bye." you called Nancy. "Hey tell the co-owner I'll be gone for a while." you walked out locking the door.
You stop at home, grabbing a backpack putting a few clothes in it. "Next flight to japan.... Alright. Its settled."

You walk onto the plane. A long ride. You continue your research on dio. Even drawing him if he aged. Even as a vampire he wouldn't. His hair would still grow, right? You fell asleep in the middle of drawing.
----

"So nice in here." you oohed. Youve seen Japanese aesthetics and loved them. "You dont age do you?" Joseph asked. "No sir." You skipped. You and him sat at a table. "This is avdol. He can also help with jotaro." He said, 'jotaro.'

"Y/n joestar." You shook his hand. "Ah ive herd about you. For a woman I imagined you differently. From what Mr.joestar told me." He smiled. 'So polite.'

"What did you say about me, huh?" You glared at Joseph. He leaned away. "That you- um lets go see jotaro!" He hopped up walking out, you and avdol followed.
-

"A prison?" You questioned. "Yeah, he thinks he's cursed." Joseph said, causing you to laughed. You cant say much because you thought the same thing after a while.
.
.
.

"Oh lord.." You said looking at the dark figure in the cell..
.
.
.
.
(Sorry if I moved fast thru part two- I like part 2 but I needed to speed it for plot reasons >^>))))