r u s h

You looked at him. You never wanted to think it, or say it. But you knew.. Just knew.

"Yeah, you know why? Its because youve been waiting for this moment. I've gone through so many deaths, events... Why do you think I drink. I've been keeping myself for you. I began to lose hope and crash before I came here. I was falling apart... I drink to feel good, to let loose. And if I drink enough itll end me... I'm tired of the death..  The lonelyness..." You began to cry. Dio watched stunned. "I dont know how to feel about this. Your causing pain amongst joestars- that's why their after you..." You looked up at him. "And truth be told... I... I don't wanna see you die... Id break. Because i know... I have that definite feeling that youll loose. And I don't wanna think that. Because.."

"Because i still love you!" You wiped your eyes. Dio hummed. "Y/n... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." He mumbled walking closer to you. He hugged you. You cried into his chest. He felt guilty. for once he felt it. Just like that night. He picked you up. "Where?" You asked. He jumped shadow to shadow. Till you got to this mansion. It was beautiful. He hopped through a balcony. There was women sleeping on a bed. you looked away. "So Zeus. Hows life." You asked with a salty tone. Dio sighed. "Ignore them." He said. 'Next thing next hes gonna have someone run the mafia thats his son.' You laughed at how possible that Is. He lead you to a room with a throne. "You know all my stuff is back with them." You said missing that blanket. Truly warm.

"You can have new stuff here. I mean you have me now." He said quietly. You sigh sitting on a chair next to him. It was kinda an awakerd silence. You remembered you have your beer. You open your backpack and take a glass out. "You know girls who drink arnt as womanly." dio spoke watching you. "No shit Sherlock. Did you know men who steal other mens bodies sounds kinda rapey?" You raised a brow drinking. 'And again, hope this ends me.' You chugged it. Or started too, dio watched and grabbed the bottle. "Stop drinking! Youll kill yourself and you shouldn't do that!" He yelled !throwing your bottle out of sight. You gazed at him. He looked pissed. "If you maybe met in the middle with me.. This would be easier." You mumbled looking down. "I could be worse ya know." You said thinking you could do meth, or cut yourself. But you never saw the point in either. You held your weight when it came to drinking, you always did it for the taste. Thats why you never drank beer, stuff tastes like burnt plastic. But liquor. mix ins, or wines. You got your hands on. Vodka and coke, delicious. Crown royal with rc cola... And jack daniels fuity bar. Margaritas and cocktails.

Its like caffeine for others, for you it just was a end that you were satisfied with. Alcohol poisoning or liver failure. Since you can do age anymore.
Dio sighed. "How about we start over?" He asked. You looked at the pale man. You thought. "Sure." You gave a small smile, a genuine one. It made dio soften, a feeling he hasn't felt in years. "Never got to ask how was that cruise and collage." He asked, you smiled. "The boat ride there, horrible. Collage its self good. Last day there... Not so cool." You said remembering how many guys you gave bruises or knocked out. "I knocked out a good portion of people." You smirked, proud of that. Dio grinned.
You sat up, Looking at him. "But I know thats jojos body. You killed him. Howd you feel about that.." You said with a serious tone. He looked around like he was thinking. "Truly. I was kinda sad. To be honest, I didn't want him to die. For I didn't think it was fair, but here we are." His face looked slightly saddend. You smiled. "Well thats good you still have feelings. And I mean i bet you probably offered him to join you." He nodded once you said that.

"Well i mean. You still have me. not saying that it's much." You smiled, "if anything we could go and start a new. For the both of us... Live it quiet." You said wishing for that. You looked at him, he was staring back at you. "I know its not the best but if you want. We could marry?" You raised a brow looking at him. He had pink cheeks. You chuckled. "Also do you have a blanket. Shits cold in here." You broke that tension you built. He smirked. You saw him pat his lap. before arguing, a person came in. An old lady. "Lord dio, i have information on the joestars.." She then went on about who died and blah blah. You leaned on your arm and fell asleep. It was needed. The lady walked away in a hurry. Dio looked over at you and gave a small smile. "Glad your home." He said quietly picking you up bridal style.

---

"Wheres y/n?" Joseph asked. The group had forgotten about you for a while. but once Joseph said you name the group remembered. "Didn't she go out for drinks not long ago?" Kakyoin asked. The group nodded. It made it sound like she just left not leaving hours back. They had forgotten about you. You being so quiet and not doing much anymore, you were on standby like always.
Jotaro walks by your room. Since you payed for your own. Your stuff was scattered every where. a map was torn and sketches were everywhere. 'She was looking for dio.. All her time and energy went into it.' He went in, being sneaky. He saw a book on a desk. It had many drawings. But there was a few pages you wrote stuff down in. It was a way of ranting for you.
He read through it and closed it immediately. He felt shivers down his spine. Hes never read anything dark like that, he sat the book down walking out. Your notes were a mix of humor and ways to end the loop. And you haven't wrote in that book since you met Joseph. It had a lot. Jotaro walked out and shut the door. He than began thinking.
'If she's out... That makes her easily seen to dio. And with their relationship. She's probably with the man.' he thought correct. it didn't matter, having someone like you on the team would maybe make it more slow. As that was jotaros thoughts.

---

(Slow chpt ahaaaaa )))))))