fu~

You sat in your bed reading through reports in your company when a doorbell rang. You hopped out but winced. 'Fucking rib cage.' You hobbled your way down stairs and open the door. It was giorno. Smiling you and him sat in the front room. "You said you had pictures?" He asked, you sat down the soda cans and nodded. "I'll be back." You hopped up stairs, and back down. You dug up old family portraits from when you lived with Jonathan and George. Two separate things. A book, and a stack of pictures. you sat next to giorno. "Alright book or stack?" You asked, he looked at the book. "Book." He said you smiled. You opened it and there was a lot of old old vintage photos. Me, dio, Jonathan, and George. He looked back at you. "The boys were 12 when I was 13, and that's the twos dad." You spoke remembering all the times he yelled at dio and jojo.

You closed the book grabbing the stack. There's alot in here... You took some without dio. "So this is your father, Dio." You showed him the picture of him sleeping with marks on his face, giorno chuckled. You showed him one that was very special to you. It was basically a wedding night.

"Hey dio, i um you like this dress I got?" You asked walking to him, he turend around and blushed with a smile. "Stunning." His eyes soft. The long and fluffy golden dress swayed as you spun. Your hair up, down with side braids. He ran off somewhere. You sat down for a second taking off the heels. He came out in a tux, his hair slicked back. You smiled with a pink face. He walked in front of you, his masculine figure adding to him. he held out his hand, with a little bow. you smiled taking it. You and him danced for what seemed like hours. You chuckled. "And you may now kiss the bride." You spoke with a cheeky smile. He leaned in and kissed You. You and him danced the night away and had fun. time seemed endless at that moment, everything felt slow. And it was amazing.

---

You rubbed you eyes a bit. Giorno smiling at you. You and him looked through other photos when your phone rang. "Scusa." you got up and went towards the kitchen.
"Y/n?" You recognized that voice. "jotaro?" you questioned. "Okay good your alive. I had a friend tell me about someone with a stand who made paralysis a thing." He spoke darkly. You hummed. "Yeah thats me. Woo, I'm still living." You said sarcasticly. You herd a scoff on his end. "Well good, because i Have a job for you-" you kinda cut him off. "Listen jotaro, I'm not gonna go doing a job that imma just back out of. Or be on standby." you spoke. "Well I think you wanna hear this. Dios son." He said you hummed looking over a giorno still looking through pictures. You smiled.

"I think im good jotaro. They shouldn't be of concern. Bye." You said hanging up not wanting to deal with him. You walked over to giorno and look through more pictures. It was getting late and you walked him to the door. You gave him a hug. "I'll see you. If you need anything my doors open." You smiled backing away, he returned the smile. "I'll see you sometime." he waved walking out. You shut the door and sighed.

-----

Years after that you lived alone, having a dog and a cat. You gave your business to the co-owner, becoming retired. You slowly grew old with the effects disappearing.
You got invited to giornos party's that he hotsetd. You didn't know your son would be a gangster. It actually made you proud he climbed so up the ladder.

You laid in your bed, its been a good 20 years and age and nature have caught up with you... Giorno sat at the side of your bed, talking about many things. You smiled, seeing who he has become. He reminded you of dio in ways.

"You aged so fast mom..." he said slowly, looking sad. You smirked. "It happens when you've been alive for decades.." You chuckled, you grabbed his hand. "If anything, I'll finally be happy in heaven. With your father... And not being alive.. Ill definitely miss you, you've made me so proud. Even though your job is risky... Its something you enjoy. If your happy im happy." You said with a cough at the end. The smile on his face waremd your heart.

"Im sorry if I wasn't there to raise you, the horrible childhood you went through.. I feel ashamed." You looked down. he smiled, "you couldn't help yourself. You knew you couldn't handle raising a kid with your work, you'd feel bad for not being there... And now we sit and talk... Even after years.. Your still my mother an i love you." He said slowly, meaning every word of it. You closed your eyes resting. "I love you too giorno." You felt tired. It was almost time.
He gripped your hand, he didn't want you to go.

"Giorno, keep doing good. Make me proud. Ill... I'll always be watching over you..." you said before falling asleep and into the after life. Giorno smiled, with teary eyes. Your body laid, lifeless but still beautiful. He admired your strength.

---

"Y/n joestar, or y/n l/n. She lived from 1878 to present day 2001....." The man went on, giorno sat orchids down on the ground. there wasn't many people there, there was a man in a long white outfit, with a girl in buns. Giorno sat there for a while. Mista and trish stood and watched. Mista leaned to trish. "Who was this woman?" He asked never really meeting you. Trish leaned to him. "Thats his real mother i believe." She said quietly. He looked over to jotaro. Whyd he come? Because he felt bad, for unknown reasons. Or mainly because you got dragged into this by accident. The man spoke again. "80% of her money, and all items will go to her son, giorno giovanna." he spoke before leaving. A paper was handed to him. His eyes widend at your account balance. 'Holy...' He turend back to his team. He took a glance at jotaro and Jolyne. He watched as the man put blossoms down on her grave with a insense stick. 'its a Japanese thing i guess?' Giorno thought looking back at your grave. He smiled walking back to the car.

:mean while in heaven:

"How the hell did you get into heaven?" You asked dio. He shrugged. "I just did." He smirked. "You did a good job-ish raising him. Makes me smile." He said looking down off the cloud. You smirked. "Well at least were together." You said sitting down next to him. Resting your head on his shoulder. He nodded. "Yeah."

~fin~