Chapter 1

*Dekus view*
I woke up to my mom yelling I'd be late to school....... again. I quickly got ready then ran down stairs. I was met with my mom hold some toast for me along with my backpack. I quickly thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek (show momma Izuku some love. She deserves the love ♥️). On my way to school I could hear the Bakugos yelling again, I feel bad for there neighbors. When I finally got to school I took my seat somehow bakugo beat me here even though I left earlier than him. I saw Uraraka skipping towards me, I gave her a bright smile. Right as we were talking Iida came into class saying Mr. Aizawa was coming. All of us got to our seats and got ready for the lecture.

Time skip (still dekus view)

School had finally gotten out and I was walking home. On my way home I walked past the Bakugos house again and I saw Kacchan storm out of his house. I decided to follow him, not to be creepy but to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or others. He just wondered around the city for a bit before going back home. I then went home realizing my mom is probably calling the police by now. I don't really blame her though the sun is already setting so it's pretty late. I went home and told my mom that I was just walking around since I had a bad day at school, she asked if I wanted to talk about it and I politely declined the offer. I said I was just gonna go to bed which I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ok well this is my first chapter of my second story hope you all like this. I hope this does as well as my other story, I'll try to make my chapters longer than I did in my other book. And if ur new and want to go check out my other book! Anyway I'll be updating soon hopefully ~Michelle