Chapter 3

*dekus view*
When I turned around I saw Mr.Aizawa had the most excited face. Then next thing I knew Kacchan was clinging to my neck, while Mr. Aizawa was trying to hold Kacchan. I lightly chuckled from seeing Kacchan so clingy again, I missed this from him. I simply wrapped my arms around the screaming boy, he then proceeded to calm down and buried his face into my neck. The entire class awed when he let out a quiet little whimper, I couldn't help but blush. I've always had a crush on Kacchan, even when we were both this age (little Kacchans age). "I forget how clingy he use to be before his quirk" I say talking to myself out loud. Everyone stops and looks at me "you two grew up together?!?" Or "You two were friends when you were little?!?" Was all the responses I got. I chuckled and just nodded my head, "Kacchan and I use to be best friends when we were little, we aspired to be The Great Wonder Duo, but when Kacchan developed a quirk before me he started looking down on me. That's when our friendship really stopped" I casually said. Everyone was looking at how little Kacchan was acting and how casually I said it. "So Bakugo use to be your friend? Like he was nice at one point in his lifetime?!?" I just chuckled "well yeah he was really protective and nice to me when we were his age, then he started bullying me so." I said while shrugging. Little Kacchan let out a yawn while grabbing onto my shirt, "awe looks like someone's tired" i wait a few second before turning to Mr. Aizawa, "Mr. Aizawa can I take Kacchan home so he can get some rest." Of course Mr. Aizawa being himself quickly said no and said I was in charge of watching him meaning he had to go home with me. Well this will be fun...... I was also instructed to go to recovery girl to see how long the quirk would last. When I got there she was very relieved to know I wasn't there because I broke another bone, I chuckled nervously. I explained the situation to her and she ran some tests, she then said the results would be in tomorrow. I said my thanks to her and walked back to class, of course the entire class was waiting for baby Kacchan to come back. Everyone wants to hold him but Kacchan would always respond by shaking his head or sticking his tongue out before retreating back to my neck. It was very cute because I could hear Kacchan muttering things like "I only wanna be with Zuku" which only reminded me of how close we use to be. Everyone said how cute it was to see Kacchan so snuggly, there was a sudden knock on the class room door. The least expected person walked through the door......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys thanks to everyone who is sticking around to read the book. I've kinda decided to make cliffhangers, I hope people don't hate me for it 😅 I promise I won't make the cliff hangers at a spot in the story where it's just cruel...... yet. Either way thank you everyone for the support and I love you all! ~Michelle