Chapter 4

Notice!!!
Bakugo's mom is going to be referred to as Aunt Suki just because I want Izuku and her to be close. She will also be calling him Zuku.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dekus view*
The person who walked through the door was Mrs. bakugo, everyone kinda screamed at how much she looks like him (she's literally a female version of him and I stand for it!) I chuckled and walked up to her. "Hi Aunt Suki! It's been a while!" I said with a bright smile. "Omg Zuku! Your so big! How have you been?!" She said while pulling me into an aggressive hug. I simply replied with "I'm doing good thanks for asking!" Everyone in class was shocked that I knew Kacchan's mom, I turn to everyone looking confused "What?" I simply ask. "YOU KNOW BAKUGOS MOM!!!" Aunt Suki and I both chuckle. "Well yeah, Inko and I are great friends! That's the whole reason these two became friends in the first place" Aunt Suki explains. "Not to be rude or anything ma'am but why are you visiting the classroom?" Says Iida. "Oh right, I heard this brat was causing trouble so I came so see if there was anything I could help with." She says as she goes to pick up Kacchan, he whines and sticks his arms out for me to hold him again. His mom continues to hold him while he struggles against her, "of course, even now he always choices Zuku over me." She jokingly says while softly shacking her head. I blush as she laughs and messes up my hair (not that it's styles) "Mama I wanna go with Zuku!" Baby Kacchan whines suddenly, Aunt Suki smiles and hands him back to me. Kacchan goes back to his original position with his face buried in my neck and grabbing my shirt. "Well either way Zuku, I brought some clothes I'm assuming your going to be the one watching him correct?" Kacchan's mom askes and I simply nod. "Here's a bag full of some of his old baby clothes, whatever you do I wouldn't show the class the clothes...... you know how embarrassed he was while growing up." She says jokingly and we both chuckle remembering a blushing screaming Kacchan. "Alright! Thank you so much Aunt Suki!" I saw happily, she smiles and pinched my cheek. "Make sure to remind Inko I'll be coming over for dinner later tonight, you know how forgetful she is." Aunt Suki states. "Will do! I believe we are making Udon for dinner!" I inform. "Will you be cooking it?" She asks "Most likely, you know how busy my mom is" I replied "That she is, she's a very hardworking women. Well if your making the dinner it'll for sure be good!" Aunt Suki says excitedly. "I-I wouldn't say it's THAT good" I replied getting flustered. "Oh of course it is! Give yourself some credit Zuku! Your cooking is AMAZING!" Aunt Suki continues "O-Oh thank you Aunt Suki!" I say looking down blushing. "Well I should get going, it was nice seeing you again Zuku! You should come over again. Your always welcome over at the Bakugo's house hold, no matter what the brat says" she says very welcoming "thank you Aunt Suki" I say waving as she walks out the room. I turn to look at the class and I jumped back from their reactions.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~decided to bust out two chapters, it's VERY late and I should one hundred percent be asleep right now but I'm invested in this story. I really like how it's turning out. I'm kinda taking all the things I liked from other books I've read and making them my own in a way. I'm trying to be as original as possible so please leave a comment letting me know what u think? It this like all the other basic stories you read? Or is it different? ~Michelle