Chapter 5

*dekus view*
Everyone was literally jaw dropped, I was just uncomfortable. Then the bell rang for school to be out, I grabbed my stuff and Kacchans baby clothes and started home. When I got home mom started freaking out asking if I fed him, or even played with him. I simply freaked out and said he's been asleep this entire time, she snapped that he was probably dead from not eat (not really) I was freaking out cause I've never seen my mom like this before! After my mom fed Kacchan she handed him to me and told me to bath him........ that's when I really started to freak out! Like he's gonna kill me if he ever finds out I BATHED him! Ughhhhh this absolutely sucks, I was getting the bath ready hoping I could just forget about it when my phone started ringing. It was Uraraka, "hey Uraraka what's up?" I say while answering the phone "Hey deku I was just wondering if u wanted to go get something to eat?" She asks nervously (I have an idea I don't think a lot of people are gonna like the book for a while though 😅) "um I really wish I could but I have to take care of Kacchan, could we eat in maybe?" I ask feeling bad "Sure! I can go pick up some food on my way over!" She says excitedly "ok see you soon" I reply kinda confused on why she was so excited about. The call ended and I decided to be in the bath with Kacchan....... only cause it would be convenient for me. Once I was done I put on some pants and dressed Kacchan...... I didn't bother to put on a shirt not thinking much about it until I walked to the living room and saw Uraraka sitting on the couch talking to my mom. "Hey Uraraka I'll be ready in a sec, also mom can u watch catch while I get properly dressed please" I asked while walking towards my mom "sure honey! U might wanna hurry, don't wanna leave your friend waiting" she said while winking. I handed Kacchan off to my mom and quickly went to my room, I sat there for a few second and thought about what my mom said....... oh no.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey everyone, I'm finally updating again. I had a new idea from a different book I read and I thought it'd have a little bit of a twist I hope u all stick around to find out how everything turns out! Love you all! We've reach 100 views, I really hope this fic takes off. Either way I'm thankful for all of u ~Michelle