Chapter 6

*Dekus view*
I finally got changed quickly then rushed into the living room to see Uraraka waiting for me "Sorry to keep you waiting Ura-chan" she replied saying it was fine. We walked out of the house after saying bye to my mom. Uraraka and I walked down to a local diner and sat at a random booth, a waiter walked up asked for our meals (I don't know a lot of Japanese meals so I'm going to go with American foods. Sorry y'all) I ordered a hamburger while Ura-Chan ordered chicken strips with a strawberry milkshake for both of us. After we were done eating I decided it'd only be right to walk Uraraka home considering she did walk to my house. After we arrived to her house, she stopped in front of her house. "Um..... deku, I gotta tell you something." She stated sounding quite nervous. "What is it Ura-Chan?" I said trying to sound as calm but curious as possible. "I-I um..... I think I like you, like more than friends like you" she rushed out while looking down. Now I've known I've been pansexual (if u don't know what pansexual, I'll be more than happy to tell ya what it is) for the longest time. But something in my gut was telling me to politely reject her, I don't really know why though. I've liked her for the longest time, at least I thought so. I decided to follow my gut considering it's usually right. "I'm sorry Uraraka, I'm just trying to focus on being the best hero I can. I want civilians to only have to worry about confessing to their crushes like this ya know?" I say cheerfully but also slightly playful too, just to lighten the mood. "Ya totally, I get it. That's very noble of you Deku. C-Can we just forget about this and continue being friends?" She asked shyly but also nervous. "Of course Ura-Chan!" I said while giving her a cheerful smile. She smiled back and said her good bye before going inside, I made sure she got inside alright then left. When I walked home I thought of why I did what I did, like since day one I had liked her so why did I say no? Then it hit me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey everyone just wanted to say thank you to everyone! We are at 400 reads! I'm glad so many of u are liking the story, I'm trying to keep it as unique and interesting as possible. I might change the chapter but I'm not sure I might continue with my original plan, let me know what you all think? Does this chapter sound like every other Bakudeku story? Either way thank you all for the support and love I've received! ~Michelle