Chapter 1: Holy shit, I met an actual goddess!

Fotiá was always warm and often kept me warm on cold nights. So when I woke up and felt warm, it took me to realize it was warmer than usual.

I groaned and sat up. To my surprise, the woman from before was still here and was tending to the fire. She had a small smile on her face.

"You're still here?" I asked.

"I figured I'd keep the fire up while you slept. To repay you for the food you shared. Even though you barely have any." She replied.

"Yes, well, my mother had a very... ancient way of having company over."

"Oh? How so?" She seemed intrigued, so who am I to deprive her of her answers.

"She practiced the old ways of the Greeks. Mainly their house manners."

"Well, the Greeks had excellent ways about things."

"Yeah."

After that, we stayed silent. Fotiá ran off to get some food that we could eat. So we sat there and watched as the fire burned brightly.

"I never got your name," she spoke suddenly. I looked at her with a small smirk.

"I never gave it. Besides, it's impolite to ask for someone's name without tossing your own out." I told her about earning me a chuckle.

"I'm Hera," she said.

"Like the goddess?"

"Exactly." Something about the way she said that made me feel strange. Like I wasn't talking to just some homeless lady but rather something much older than the beach we sat on. I sat there looking at her for a bit.

"Now, the part you tell me your name, young man." She said with a jokingly tone lacing her words. I shook my head for a second before responding.

"I'm Perseus Jackson, but call me Percy." She smiled.

"Like the Greek hero?" She said mockingly. I chuckled.

"Exactly"

🛡⚔️🛡

The two talked more and more. They got along well. Hera would stay with Percy for another week as they waited for Percy's father to show even though they both knew he wasn't going to.

Once the week had passed, Percy would start looking for another place to crash until he could get his hand on some more money for things like clothes, maybe a sleeping bag. When he did finally have everything in order, he faced the goddess named woman.

"So this is it then." He said sadly.

"It doesn't have to be. What if I told you I have a place we could stay?" She asked him.

"I'd say you're crazy. But then again, this has been a crazy month." He told her. She smiled.

"Well, how do you feel like going to Olympus?" She said.

"Yeah, no offense, but you seem to be missing a few marbles. Olympus doesn't exist. It's just a place the Greeks made up because the actual mountain was as tall it touched the clouds." He said.

Hera snapped her fingers, and all the dirt and torn clothes disappeared or went back to their original state. He looked down and found the same had happened to him and Fotiá.

"How in holy hell did you do that!?" He practically screamed.

"Because I am Hera. Goddess of marriage and a little godly magic can go a long way, my dear Percy. If you'd let me, I would like to take you with me to mount Olympus." There was only one thing I could think or say.

"Holy shit, I met an actual goddess!"

Words: 572
Hi. So um, let's just get to the part I want you guys to know the most. I was thinking as a way to say sorry about the long-ass waiting is to update this and son of Hades (already did) but also to give you guys a choice. So as you know, there are many little Easter eggs sprinkled around my books so if y'all want I'll have a book that explains things about characters (mainly Oc (some are not mine so I can't do some like Adam Rose who I didn't make (thanks again xxQrowBrawnwenxx ))), powers (like how they go to parallel universes) and just point out some of the Easter eggs and explain why they are there. Hell, I'll even tell you where I got the name Red if you wanted. The book and chapters will all be based on what you guys want to know. So give it a thought. I hope you enjoyed this.

-Red