Chapter 5: pranking the gods

Summer was just a few weeks away, and I had sneaked out the day before by accident. At least I finally got a weapon. It was a one-sided broadsword that, with the press of a button, turned into a scythe. A bloody scythe! It reminded me of Qrow's weapon of choice. Oh, and I met another Percy that will be known as Zoi in this book.
(Hey, what did I say about breaking the fourth wall!)

Anyway, things had been going well. Fotiá how to use an attack we called flame wheel. It's pretty self-explanatory. Either way, it was a super cool move. We also found out that he can have ambrosia and nectar by accident. Never leave it out in the open and looking a bit like cat food.

So everything was great. Until one day, I got a little too close to the throne room.

⚔️🛡⚔️

Percy smirked as he looked at the fire using cat next to him.

"Alright, so we sneak into the throne room and set up a prank for Zeus." Percy schemed as Fotiá nodded.

"Then, we stay hidden and watch how things go down." He smirked as he pulled out a bag that held items unknown. It was currently about six am, and most of Olympus was asleep. And after changing into some black clothing, the two slipped off into the night.

🛡⚔️🛡

Percy yawned as he put the finishing touches on his trap for the king of gods. Fotiá had passed out about thirty minutes ago, and Percy was not far behind. His eyes became heavy as he laid down on the rafters he was sitting on.

"A few minutes wouldn't hurt."

🛡⚔️🛡

At nine o'clock, all of the Olympians had arrived save for their king. When he finally did arrive and sat down, they began their meeting, not hearing the snapping sound.

Rope quickly flew into the rafters as the sound of a pulley system filled the room. The gods looked around a bit confused. In said beams, a small piece of rope was loosely wrapped around Percy's leg tightened. Percy had his arms wrapped around Fotiá, both sleeping soundly.

This did not last much longer. The rope tied to his leg forced him awake and out of his hidden spot. This made Fotiá hiss as they were forced to hang in sight of the gods as dodgeballs pelted Zeus. This made two gods laugh their asses off. Take your guess as to who. Percy turned slightly due to the rope.

"Hi?" He said with a nervous chuckle. Fotiá had his claws slightly digging into Percy's leg.

"You foolish demigod! This was your doing, wasn't it!" Zeus boomed at the twelve-year-old.

"What? Nooo. You've got the wrong guy. I don't even know how I got here." Percy lied. Hera sighed softly.

"Percy. I told you not to come for this exact reason." Hera sounded a bit disappointed at her son.

"Yeah, I know. But I couldn't help myself, mom."

"Mom!" Most of the counsel shouted.

"Hera, you sired a demigod! You cheated!" Zeus accused. Rage filled Percy's being.

"One she didn't cheat on you, you imbecile. Two, even if she did, it would only be because you always cheat on her! Three ever heard of adoption you sick problem causing lame excuse of a god!" The words left his mouth before he even realized it. Zeus growled loudly as his grip on his bolt tightened.

Before something could register, the bolt was flying at the boy.

"No!" Hera screamed as she tried to stop her husband, but it was too late. All she could do was wait for the smoke to clear as Zeus smirked.

Words: 619

I'm gonna apologize in advance. I write chapters ahead of time, so I can just copy and paste, but for the next chapter, I wasn't feeling very inspired. So it's not gonna be nearly as good as it should. And I just don't feel the inspiration to rewrite it. I've tried five or more times before deciding I just didn't have what I needed for it. So I apologize in advance.

Moving on because pride month this week's guidebook chapter is preset

-Red