Chapter 8: so tired

We had been at camp for a day now, and it wasn't the best.

The Hermès cabin was fulled of kids. I had to be careful of my stuff, which wasn't much. All I had were the clothes on my back and the sword I had been given from Zoe, but I wasn't going to take my chances.

To make things worse, I was being kicked at night, so things are going absolutely wonderfully.

⚔️🛡⚔️

Percy sat at the now empty table. His head was resting against it. There were small bags under his eyes. Someone thought it was a good idea to give the people who slept around him sugar right after the campfire. He got no sleep at all. Folia rested his paw against Percy's head and mewed softly.

Clarissa walked up to him.

"Long morning?" She asked.

"Try long night." It was muffled, but she knew what he said.

"That bad?" Percy sat up and looked at her with a small glare.

"I was surrounded by five years old that had both caffeine and sugar in the same 5 minutes," she winced at that.

"Yeah, that's bad."

"You think!" Fotia gently slapped Percy. "Sorry."

"It's fine. How about we spar for a bit?"

"Sure. I've got nothing better to do."

She smiled and lead them off to where Percy had sword lessons earlier that day.

Words: 228
Ok, this is short, and I'm sorry. I am trying to make them longer, but sometimes it doesn't happen. So sorry.

Onto another topic, please comment on anything you want to know about me, and I'll answer the most asked or those that stick out the most on the 29.

Anyway, these are your choices for this weeks guidebook chapter:

1. James Cantu
2. Doctor who references
3. Chaos's and Order's powers
4. Robot

As always, choose wisely.

-Red