Chapter 3: who's that Percy?!

It's been about three years since I found out who my father was, and I hated him. First, he ditched mom and me, and then he leaves me to rot on a fucking beach! And now I hear him flirting with nymphs all the freaking time. My anger with him would just continue to grow if not for a particular person who appeared out of stars.

No seriously. This dude was made from stars!

"Who the hell are you!?" I yelled. He looked at me with a broken mask and dark green eyes. Almost like the ocean reflecting the night sky. He had on a cloak with a hood but said hood had fallen, revealing his pitch-black hair.

He took off his mask to reveal a bloody face behind it. It was clear that the boy had been in battle. In his other hand was half of a cane. He fell forward, landing on my bed and scaring Fotiá. I looked at the cane and got the feeling it would be too small for him, even if it were fixed. I looked at Fotiá, and he sighed. I gave him a look as he rolled his eyes. He walked out as I grabbed a design for a cane.

I wasn't too great at making weapons, but I was good at adding a mechanism to an item. With that said, I started to get to work by looking at cane designs. In the end, I chose Ozpin's from RWBY.

When Fotiá came back with all the parts I needed, I went to work.

⚔️🛡⚔️

When Percy had finished, his little guest woke up.

With a groan, the boy who seemed to be the same age as he sat up.

"Where am I?" The stranger asked no one in particular.

"My bedroom. You appeared out of stars with a broken cane."

"Shit. My father will be pissed. Your name is Percy, correct."

"Yeah, how did you know?" Percy looked at him.

"Because my name is Percy. What I'm about to tell you will make me sound crazy."

"You already do."

"Look, my father is Chaos, and I come from a different universe."

"So the multiverse. That's true and all?"

"Yes. And there are thousands of Percy's like us but in different situations than us. The one this we all have in common is our names and our birth father.

"Poseidon."

"Yes, but on the rare occasion, you will run into a Percy who was either reincarnated as Poseidon's son or never was. Like my cousin. I think. The details with him are confusing."

"Tell me about it."

"I just did. Anyway, since my father is chaos, call me Χάος. So we don't confuse ourselves or others."

"Cool. Then call me psychí."

They talked a little longer then went their separate ways.

Words: 469
Alright, so that's that. The first person to correctly guess the two references in this chapter may or may not get a shoutout in the next chapter(the references may be from the same Genre but not the same media). Good luck.

Red used Teleport.

-Red