Warnings and Disclaimers

-This is a Bucky x Peter fanfic.
-Peter is 26 and Bucky is 28 (roughly) when this book picks up

-Suicidal thoughts

-Substance abuse

-I curse

-Unhealthy habits

-At least a little mental maturity might be needed to make it through this book

THIS IS THE THIRD BOOK TO MY BOOK SERIES. Here is a quick summary of the last two books in case any of you forgot some things:

Peter lived through the nightmare that was Hydra for eight years. After many failed attempts of escaping, he was finally rescued by none other than the Avengers. After five months of staying with them, he went off to Russia without a word to anyone. He left because he was tired of being a burden. While he was in Russia he met the love of his life, James Buchanan Barnes, drunk in a bar. They dated for a year and a half before Peter proposed. After six months of being engaged, Peter decided to go back to America and try to have a relationship with the people that raised him. It was touch and go for a very long time, but Peter did manage to mend a few relationships along the way. Bucky came to America shortly after. He and Peter made it through the hardships life chucked their way. The two lovers finally got married and that's where this story picks up.

Unlike in book two, there is no gap in time between the books chronologically, but there is most definitely a gap in real-time. Another difference is that this book wasn't planned until very recently when you all voted on it. Which means it might take me longer to start-up.

Dudes, I just realized I am writing two years in the future... I did some math (look at that high school was helpful for once) to get a number for this chapter and the year is actually 2022 instead of 2020 because Book 1 takes place in 2019 and it's been three years since then. {Yay I can actually do math!}

Here is a little update on their ages and stuff: Peter is 26 and he was born in 1996, Bucky is 28(105) and he was born in 1917. They've been together for 3 years and 4 months.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them, but please do note that I originally never planned these books at all. It started with a dream and as I became a better writer, I started planning things. (Some answers will be subject to possible change because of this. I will say if it has the possibility of changing.)

Seriously ask the questions because, for all you know, they could give me a chance to write something to explain it.

Updates will be the same. Wednesday: 1730 and Saturday: 2400. Unless anyone else has some better suggestions:

UPDATES START TOMORROW

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me and my books throughout everything. I love you guys and there is no way I would be here without you all. I thought I was blown away last time by the reads, but those have at least doubled since then and you guys are amazing.

Stay safe my lovelies!